Qatar is a peninsular Arab country whose terrain comprises arid desert and a long Persian (Arab) Gulf shoreline of beaches and dunes. Also on the coast is the capital, Doha, known for its futuristic skyscrapers and other ultramodern architecture inspired by ancient Islamic design, such as the limestone Museum of Islamic Art. The museum sits on the city’s Corniche waterfront promenade.
Are you interested to work in Qatar? An opportunity is waiting for you there! If you have at least 2 years of working experience, then grab this chance because 1ST NORTHERN INTERNATIONAL PLACEMENT, INC., an emerging leader in the employment services industry that focuses on creating and delivering quality services, is currently looking for 10 baristas. Applicants may apply on or before November 16, 2022.
Job Description: Barista
- Serve beverages, such as coffee and tea, and foods, such as sandwiches, muffins, or cookies
- Keep tables clean and tidy at all times
- Clean, and attempt to ensure that customers are comfortable and satisfied.
What are the qualifications?
- A minimum of 2 year(s) of working experience is required.
- No minimum educational attainment is required for this position.
- Male applicants are preferred for this role.
How much do employees get?
Salary per month: QAR 1,500.00 – 2,000.OO (Php 24,037 – 32,050)
About the Agency:
- Agency: 1st Northern International Placement, Inc.
- POEA License No.: POEA-056-LB-121913-R
- Address: Units 16, 12, 24, 25, 47, 48, 49 & 50 Cityland Condominium 128 Pioneer, Mandaluyong City, Metro Manila, Philippines
About the Employer:
- Principal/Employer: MADO
- Principal/Employer Address: QATAR
- Placement Fee: Please be reminded that as per POEA regulations, the placement fee is up to a maximum of one (1) month’s salary.
For manpower pooling only. No fees in any form and/or purpose will be collected from the applicants. Beware of illegal recruiters and human traffickers.
Should you wish to apply for this position, click the button provided below for more information.
Source: Philippine Go