Malaysia is a Southeast Asian country occupying parts of the Malay Peninsula and the island of Borneo. It’s known for its beaches, rainforests and mix of Malay, Chinese, Indian and European cultural influences. The capital, Kuala Lumpur, is home to colonial buildings, busy shopping districts such as Bukit Bintang and skyscrapers such as the iconic, 451m-tall Petronas Twin Towers.
Are you interested to work in Malaysia? An opportunity is waiting for you there! If you have at least 3 years of working experience, then grab this chance because SERVIECON INTERNATIONAL CORPORATION, a duly licensed recruitment and placement agency whose main purpose is to provide well-qualified disciplined, capable and experience manpower to international employers and companies, is currently looking for 20 technicians. Applicants may apply on or before November 25, 2022.
Job Description: Technician
- Ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions. Advanced PC skills, including training
- Ability to deal with standardized situations with only occasional or no variables. Ability to read and comprehend simple instructions, short correspondence, and memos.
- Ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide in all units of measure
What are the qualifications?
- A minimum of 3 year(s) of working experience is required.
- No minimum educational attainment is required for this position.
- Responsibility for building testers, fixtures and environmental test chambers to the specification standards required. Repairs testers, fixtures in accordance with the fault logging and down time system. Responsibility for diagnosing the fault and fixing it
- Ability to operate a personal computer including using a Windows based operating system and related software.
How much do employees get?
Monthly Salary: MYR 3,000 – 3,500 (Php 37,096 – 43,279)
About the Agency:
- Agency: Serviecon International Corp.
- POEA License No.: POEA-201-LB-100218-R
- Address: Unit 1005, Pearl Of The Orient Tower, 1240 Roxas Boulevard, Ermita, Manila 1000, Metro Manila, Philippines
About the Employer:
- Principal/Employer: Jabil Circuit Sdn Bhd.
- Principal/Employer Address: 56 Hilir Sungai Keluang 1, Bayan Lepas Industrial Park, Phase 4, 11900 Penang
- POEA Registration / Accreditation No.: 10146164
- Placement Fee: This job has no placement fee.
For manpower pooling only. No fees in any form and/or purpose will be collected from the applicants. Beware of illegal recruiters and human traffickers.
Should you wish to apply for this position, click the button provided below for more information.
Source: Philippine Go