Saudi Arabia, officially the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia, is a country on the Arabian Peninsula in Western Asia. It has a land area of about 2,150,000 km², making it the fifth-largest country in Asia, the second-largest in the Arab world, and the largest in Western Asia.
Are you interested to work in Saudi Arabia? An opportunity is waiting for you there! If you have at least 1 year of working experience, then grab this chance because PRINCIPALIA MANAGEMENT AND PERSONNEL CONSULTANTS, INC., a land-based recruitment agency that is one of the top recruitment agencies in the Philippines, is currently looking for 30 nurses (all areas). Applicants may apply on or before November 04, 2022.
Read also: Hiring Staff Nurse in Qatar
Job Description: Nurse – All Areas
- Willing to assigned in all areas in the Hospital
- Willing to work in Hail Branch
- Candidate must be a Registered Nurse
What are the qualifications?
- A minimum of 1 year(s) of working experience is required.
- Candidates must be a Prof’l License(Passed Board/Bar/Prof’l License Exam) holder.
- Female applicants are preferred for this role.
Read also: Hiring Hemodialysis Nurse in Germany
How much do employees get?
Salary per month: SAR 4,000 – 4,500 (Around Php 62,837.46 -70,692.14 )
About the Agency:
- Agency: Principalia Management Personnel Consultants, Inc.
- POEA License No.: POEA-104-LB-062920-R
- Address: UNITS 701&702, 7/F, ALEXANDER HOUSE, CONDOMINIUM B 132 AMORSOLO ST., LEGASPI VILLAGE, MAKATI, Metro Manila, Philippines
About the Employer:
- Principal/Employer: Saudi German Hospital
- Principal/Employer Address: Saudi Arabia
- POEA Registration / Accreditation No.:10376357
- Placement Fee: Please be reminded that as per POEA regulations, the placement fee is up to a maximum of one (1) month’s salary.
Read also: Career Opportunities for Staff Nurses in Qatar – Apply Now
Should you wish to apply for this position, click the button provided below for more information.
Source: Philippine Go