The United States of America (U.S.A. or USA), commonly known as the United States (U.S. or US) or America, is a transcontinental country located primarily in North America. For career-oriented expats, the U.S. ranked highly for its job opportunities and career satisfaction — 65% of expat workers in the U.S. rated their job prospects favorably, compared with 45% of expats around the world.
An opportunity is waiting for you in USA! If you have at least 3 years of working experience in any area here in the Philippines, then grab this chance because UNIVERSAL STAFFING SERVICES, INC., a licensed international permanent staffing firm dedicated to addressing the acute shortage of qualified professionals is currently looking for 300 nurses. Applicants may apply on or before September 22, 2022.
Job Description: Nurse
- Bachelor of Science in Nursing with Valid PRC License.
- Must be assign in critical care setting/ER/ICU/OR/Telemetry/MS/Oncology
- Preferably in tertiary or JCI accredited hospital
What are the qualifications?
- A minimum of 3 year(s) of working experience is required.
- Candidates must be a Bachelor’s / College Degree holder in Nursing or similar fields.
- With NCLEX (National Council Licensure Examination)
How much is the salary per month?
Monthly Salary: USD 4,160.00 – 5,600.00 (Php 236,306.72 – 318,105.20 approximately)
About the Agency:
- Agency: Universal Staffing Services Inc.
- POEA License No.: POEA-035-LB-022019-R
- Address: 5477 Boyle Street, Palanan Makati City, Metro Manila, Philippines
About the Employer:
- Principal/Employer: Latitude 36 Nursing Inc. – USA
- Principal/Employer Address: USA
- POEA Registration/Accreditation No.: 10370183
- Placement Fee: This job has no placement fee.
Read also: Hiring Registered Nurse in USA
How to apply?
Should you wish to apply for this position, you may visit the link provided below for more information.
Source: Philippine Go