Are you on the lookout for exciting job opportunities?
Look no further than the Land Bank Realty Development Corporation (LBRDC)!
As a subsidiary of the Land Bank of the Philippines (LBP), LBRDC is a real estate development and construction company that handles a wide range of projects, from building automated teller machine (ATM) booths to disposing of non-performing assets.
With a history dating back to 1975, LBRDC has an impressive track record of successful projects, including constructing the LBRDC Building in Naga City and developing the Grand Garden Villas Subdivision in Dasmariñas, Cavite.
And now, LBRDC is looking for talented individuals to join its team, with vacancies available to be assigned at Social Housing Finance Corporation.
Here’s a comprehensive list of the vacancies available to apply for at LBRDC until positions are filled, with their corresponding monthly salaries.
- One (1) Motorized Messenger (Has own motorcycle with Motorcycle Box) (Php 570.00/Day with Allowance)
- One (1) Carpenter (Php 653.00 Salary/Day)
- Seven (7) Account Officer (Php 23, 500 – PHP 29, 500 Monthly Salary)
- One (1) HR Staff (Php 20, 000 – Php 20, 500 Monthly Salary)
- Five (5) Admin/Executive Staff (Php HP 20, 500 – Php 24, 000 Monthly Salary)
- One (1) Front End Developer (Php 30, 500 – Php 31, 000 Monthly Salary)
- Seven (7) Legal & Mortgage Examiner (Php 29, 000 – Php 29, 500 Monthly Salary)
- One (1) Programmer (Php 33,000 – Php 34,000 Monthly Salary)
- One (1) Social Media/Media Relations Specialist (Php 29, 000 – Php 29, 500 Monthly Salary)
- Three (3) Corporate Planner (Php 33, 000 – Php 38, 500 Monthly Salary)
- One (1) Procurement Officer (Php 16,051.07 Monthly Salary)
The positions come with competitive salaries ranging from Php 16,051.07 to Php 38,500 per month, depending on the position and level of experience.
The job requirements vary, with most positions requiring a bachelor’s degree or relevant vocational course and two to three years of relevant work experience. Some positions require a valid professional driver’s license or a national certificate in carpentry.
Training will be provided for positions ranging from four to 16 hours. The places of assignment vary, with some positions based in Malate, Manila, while others are in Makati, Quezon City, Laguna, Bulacan, and Gensan.
Interested applicants may submit their resumes via this link: https://forms.gle/KGZPUVjLVqnACdZ47. Applicants may also physically submit their resume at 24th floor Land Bank M.& Plaza 1598 M.H. Del Pilar corner Dr. J Quintos St. Malate, Manila, beside Casino Filipino and in front of Diamond Hotel.
For inquiries or concerns, applicants can contact Ms. Ariane May J. Tanguan or Ms. Jan Rachel Fernandez through the provided telephone numbers or fax numbers.
Don’t miss out on this opportunity to work in a dynamic and rewarding environment – apply now and start your journey with LBRDC today!
Ultimately, please be reminded that this job posting is for informational purposes only, and any information contained herein belongs to its rightful owners.
You may click the “APPLY NOW!” button provided if you wish to proceed in applying. May you find the perfect opportunity that aligns with your skills, interests, and goals. BEST OF LUCK!
Source: Philippine Go