Switzerland is a mountainous Central European country, home to numerous lakes, villages and the high peaks of the Alps. Its cities contain medieval quarters, with landmarks like capital Bern’s Zytglogge clock tower and Lucerne’s wooden chapel bridge. The country is also known for its ski resorts and hiking trails. Banking and finance are key industries, and Swiss watches and chocolate are world renowned.
Are you interested to work in Switzerland? An opportunity is waiting for you there! If you are at least a high school graduate, then grab this chance because MANPOWER RESOURCES OF ASIA INC., a Philippine corporation engaged in overseas employment services duly licensed since 1978 by the Philippine Overseas Employment Administration (POEA) of the Philippine Department of Labor and Employment, is currently looking for 50 riggers. Applicants may apply on or before December 21, 2022.
Read also: Job Opportunities for Structural Welder in Switzerland
Job Description: Rigger
- Performs rigging works in accordance with safety and quality requirements.
- If certified to do so, carries out the construction of scaffolding structures in accordance with the instruction given by the supervisor.
- Verifies that the equipment and materials are in good and safe operating conditions and reports any anomalies to the Deck/Rigging Foreman.
What are the qualifications?
- A minimum of 3 year(s) of working experience is required.
- Candidates must be at least a high school graduate.
- Carries out rigging activities in line with instructions given by own Deck Foreman / Rigging Foreman and in accordance with safety and quality standards.
- Ensures coordination with the adjacent works to minimize co activity and avoids unsafe conditions.
Read also: Job Opportunities for Driver Trailer in Brunei – Apply now
How much do employees get?
Monthly Salary: USD 2,000 – 2,131 (Around Php 113,326 – 120,748)
About the Agency:
- Agency: Manpower Resources of Asia, Inc.
- POEA License No.: 067-LB-070210-PA
- Address: DCL House 2598 Manchas St. Barangay Sta Cruz, Makati City, Metro Manila, Philippines
About the Employer:
- Principal/Employer: GPS
- Principal/Employer Address: Uetlibergstrasse 134 a 8045 Zurich – Switzerland
- POEA Registration / Accreditation No.: 10008814
- Placement Fee: This job has no placement fee.
For manpower pooling only. No fees in any form and/or purpose will be collected from the applicants. Beware of illegal recruiters and human traffickers.
Read also: Job Opportunities for Rigger Foreman in Switzerland
Should you wish to apply for this position, click the button provided below for more information.
Source: Philippine Go