Saudi Arabia, officially the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia, is a country on the Arabian Peninsula in Western Asia. It has a land area of about 2,150,000 km², making it the fifth-largest country in Asia, the second-largest in the Arab world, and the largest in Western Asia.
Are you interested to work in Saudi Arabia? An opportunity is waiting for you there! If you have at least 1 year of working experience, then grab this chance because PRINCIPALIA MANAGEMENT AND PERSONNEL CONSULTANTS, INC., a land-based recruitment agency that is one of the top recruitment agencies in the Philippines, is currently looking for 50 secretaries. Applicants may apply on or before November 03, 2022.
Read also: Hiring Staff Nurse (DAMMAM) in Saudi
Job Description: Secretary
- Must know how to interact with different clients and nationality
- Must have strong computer skills and knows how to do reports
- Knows how to organize report and schedule of supervisor
What are the qualifications?
- A minimum of 1 year(s) of working experience is required.
- No minimum educational attainment is required for this position.
- Female applicants are preferred for this role.
Read also: Hiring Staff Nurse (KAMC-JEDDAH) in Saudi Arabia
How much do employees get?
Salary per month: SAR 2,000.00 -2,100.00 (Around Php 31,360.63- 32,928.66)
About the Agency:
- Agency: Principalia Management & Personnel Consultants, Inc.
- POEA License No.: POEA-104-LB-062920-R
- Address: UNITS 701&702, 7/F, ALEXANDER HOUSE, CONDOMINIUM B 132 AMORSOLO ST., LEGASPI VILLAGE, MAKATI, Metro Manila, Philippines
About the Employer:
- Principal/Employer: Saudi German
- Principal/Employer Address: Ha’il, Saudi Arabia
- POEA Registration / Accreditation No.: 10376357
- Placement Fee: Please be reminded that as per POEA regulations, the placement fee is up to a maximum of one (1) month’s salary.
Read also: Hiring Staff Nurse in Saudi Arabia
Should you wish to apply for this position, click the button provided below for more information.
Source: Philippine Go