Canada, which makes up roughly the northern two-fifths of the continent of North America, is the second-largest country in the world by area (after Russia). In fact, it has strong financial networks and banking systems and a comparatively lower unemployment rate than the US, especially among young people. Workers in Canada are entitled to decent healthcare, paid holidays, and paid leave, including parental and maternity leave.
Are you interested to work in Canada? An opportunity is waiting for you there! If you are a vocational diploma/short course certificate holder in Engineering (Mechanical); Engineering(Others); Land Transport; Others or similar fields., then grab this chance because 1ST DYNAMIC PERSONNEL RESOURCES INC., a land based recruitment agency that is founded in 2015 by visionary people to advance the Filipino worker’s career abroad, is currently looking for 50 auto mechanic/technicians. Applicants may apply on or before October 5,2022.
Read also: Hiring 100 Enrolled Nurses in Singapore
Job Description: Auto Mechanic/Technician
- Diagnose the source of any malfunctions and perform general and advanced repairs on automotive systems including engine, transmission, electrical, steering, suspension, braking, air conditioning, etc.
- Qualify vehicles for warranty coverage and execute warranty repairs to manufacturer specifications Examine vehicles to determine if additional safety or service work is required and if so, provide labor and time estimates
- Explain mechanical diagnoses and required repairs in a manner that service advisors and customers will understand
- Test components and systems, using diagnostic tools, special service equipment and road tests where required
- Complete reports to record potential problems, work performed and proper repair estimates Maintain a safe, organized and neat work area
- Continuously keep up to date on new technical information and techniques in order to stay current with rapidly changing technology
What are the qualifications?
- A minimum of 5 year(s) of working experience is required.
- Candidates must be a Vocational Diploma / Short Course Certificate holder in Engineering (Mechanical); Engineering(Others); Land Transport; Others or similar fields.
- Perform vehicle maintenance and repairs with efficiency and quality workmanship
Read also: Hiring Domestic Workers in Cyprus
- MUST HAVE 5 YEARS EXPERIENCE IN DEALERSHIP INDUSTRY ONLY
How much is the salary per month?
Monthly Salary: CAD 3,000.00 ‐ 4,000.00 (around Php 129,480 – 172,640)
About the Agency:
- Agency: 1st Dynamic Personnel Resources Inc.
- POEA License No.: POEA-086-LB-040618-R
- Address: 3F, JLC BLDG, NO. 8 N. RAMIREZ STREET DON MANUEL, QUEZON CITY, Quezon City, Metro Manila, Philippines
About the Employer:
- Principal/Employer: AIQ”
- Principal/Employer Address: CANADA
- Placement Fee: Please be reminded that as per POEA regulations, the placement fee is up to a maximum of one (1) month’s salary.
Read also: Hiring Buyer in Malaysia
How to apply?
Should you wish to apply for this position, you may visit the link provided below for more information.
Source: Philippine Go
5 thoughts on “50 Vacancies for Auto Mechanic/Technician Are Available in Canada: Apply Now!”
Hi I been working in auto repair shop as auto technician mechanic. Since 2016. Please allow me to hire as a mechanic in Canada.
How to apply po
I am an all around technician of our previous company,as part of it we are doing maintenance activity of our delivery trucks and forklift.
i am willing to apply pless reply my comment
hi i been working an auto technician since 2015 antil now pless allow me to hire me i am willing to apply in your company as a auto technician