Germany is a Western European country with a landscape of forests, rivers, mountain ranges and North Sea beaches. It has over 2 millennia of history. Berlin, its capital, is home to art and nightlife scenes, the Brandenburg Gate and many sites relating to WWII. Munich is known for its Oktoberfest and beer halls, including the 16th-century Hofbräuhaus. Frankfurt, with its skyscrapers, houses the European Central Bank.
Are you interested to work in Germany? An opportunity is waiting for you there! If you have at least 3 years of working experience, then grab this chance because STAFFHOUSE INTERNATIONAL RESOURCES, a duly licensed international recruitment agency that has the experience and expertise to serve a diverse range of manpower requirements, is currently looking for 50 general staff nurses. Applicants may apply on or before December 27, 2022.
Job Description: General Staff Nurse
- Willing to undergo German Language Training for 8 to 10 months with 85 USD monthly allowance.
- Selected nurses must be willing to be assigned in a Geriatric Ward.
- Must be flexible and hardworking.
What are the qualifications?
- A minimum of 3 year(s) of working experience is required.
- Candidates must be a Prof’l License(Passed Board/Bar/Prof’l License Exam) holder.
- At least two years of experience in handling adult patients in a hospital setting for the past two years.
How much do employees get?
Monthly Salary: EUR 1,900.00 – 2,000.00 (Around Php 111,340 – 117,200)
About the Agency:
- Agency: Staffhouse International Resources
- POEA License No.: POEA-095-LB-061019-R
- Address: #43 Westpoint St., Cubao, Quezon City 1109, Metro Manila, Philippines
About the Employer:
- Principal/Employer: Globogate GmbH 100
- Principal/Employer Address: Germany
- Placement Fee: This job has no placement fee.
For manpower pooling only. No fees in any form and/or purpose will be collected from the applicants. Beware of illegal recruiters and human traffickers.
Should you wish to apply for this position, click the button provided below for more information.
Source: Philippine Go