Angola is a Southern African nation whose varied terrain encompasses tropical Atlantic beaches, a labyrinthine system of rivers and Sub-Saharan desert that extends across the border into Namibia. The country’s colonial history is reflected in its Portuguese-influenced cuisine and its landmarks including Fortaleza de São Miguel, a fortress built by the Portuguese in 1576 to defend the capital, Luanda.
Are you interested to work in Angola? An opportunity is waiting for you there! If you have at least 1 year of working experience, then grab this chance because PRINCIPALIA MANAGEMENT AND PERSONNEL CONSULTANTS, INC., a land-based recruitment agency that is one of the top recruitment agencies in the Philippines, is currently looking for 10 artisans/light vehicle mechanic. Applicants may apply on or before November 03, 2022.
Read also: Hiring Car Mechanic in Australia
Job Description: Artisan/Light Vehicle Mechanic
- Disassemble and reassemble engines, brakes, transmissions or steering gear
- Tune engines using specialized equipment and make adjustments to ensure they run smoothly
- Perform routine and scheduled maintenance services such as oil changes, lubrications, and tune-ups
What are the qualifications?
- A minimum of 1 year(s) of working experience is required.
- No minimum educational attainment is required for this position.
- Must be with valid 2 years and half passport
Read also: Hiring EOL Engineer in Malaysia
How much do employees get?
Salary per month: USD 1,290.00 – 1,291.00 (Around Php 76,174.50- 76,233.55)
About the Agency:
- Agency: Principalia Management & Personnel Consultants, Inc.
- POEA License No.: POEA-104-LB-062920-R
- Address: UNITS 701&702, 7/F, ALEXANDER HOUSE, CONDOMINIUM B 132 AMORSOLO ST., LEGASPI VILLAGE, MAKATI, Metro Manila, Philippines
About the Employer:
- Principal/Employer: MSTR- Comercio Geral E Transporte, Limitada.
- Principal/Employer Address: ANGOLA
- POEA Registration / Accreditation No.:10398527
- Placement Fee: Please be reminded that as per POEA regulations, the placement fee is up to a maximum of one (1) month’s salary.
Read also: Hiring Test Engineer in Malaysia
Should you wish to apply for this position, click the button provided below for more information.
Source: Philippine Go