New Zealand is an island country in the southwestern Pacific Ocean. It consists of two main landmasses—the North Island and the South Island —and over 700 smaller islands. It is the sixth-largest island country by area, covering 268,021 square kilometres.
Are you interested to work in New Zealand? An opportunity is waiting for you there! If you have at least 5 years of working experience, then grab this chance because STB-DJL HUMAN LINK INC., an overseas employment agency with a proven track record in recruiting qualified Filipino workers from a wide range of industries for work abroad, is currently looking for 20 blaster painters. Applicants may apply on or before November 19, 2022.
Job Description: Blaster Painter
- Spray painting (both conventional and airless spray) a range of products from primers, 100% solids and fireproofing, as well as abrasive blasting and power tool cleaning of items to be painted.
- Experience in industrial painting; knowledge of different types of surface preparation from sanding, grinding, abrasive blasting, wet blasting and water jetting corrosion through to coating application methods and techniques; brush & roller, conv
- ARC thermal spraying, and Plural component spraying would be held in high regard
- Industrial painting; knowledge of surface preparation, corrosion and metal types, corrosion control and standard coating methods and techniques.
- UHP Operator – removal of marine growth, corrosion and coatings; cleaning surfaces including hull, decks and flight decks; cleaning of pipes, ducting, tubes, engine rooms, boilers, plant etc. – all using abrasive blasting, HP (high pressure up to 4,0
- Proven experience either Marine, Oil and Gas and Industrial environments
- Ability to operate Ultra High-Pressure Equipment in a safe and responsible manner
- Ability to maintain UHP Equipment including accessories such as Guns and Tumble boxes
- Ability to problem solve when equipment is not working
- Ability to understand flow rate and pressure and be able to calculate the size of jets/nozzles required for the gun accessories
- Proven knowledge and training of health and safety in the industrial environment
- A high-level of physical fitness and the ability to work in a confined space from time to time.
What are the qualifications?
- A minimum of 5 year(s) of working experience is required.
- Candidates must be a Vocational Diploma / Short Course Certificate holder in Others or similar fields.
- With Good English Communication skills
- Holder of Philippine Driver’s license Restriction 1 & 2
- Must be fully vaccinated of covid vaccine approved brand.
- With PEOS and E-REGISTRATION open website for E-REGISTRATION: www.onlineservices.dmw.gov.ph and for PEOS: www.peos.dmw.gov.ph
How much do employees get?
Hourly Salary: NZD 25.00 – 30.00 (Php 870 – 1,043)
About the Agency:
- Agency: STB-DJL Human Link, Inc.
- POEA License No.: POEA-038-LB-0222720-R
- Address: 1011-A (GF), B (2F) & C (3F), Remedios St. Cor. Modesto St., Malate Manila, Metro Manila, Philippines
About the Employer:
- Principal/Employer: ACCURATE INFRASTRUCTURE SOLUTIONS LIMITED.
- Principal/Employer Address: 44F CROOKS ROAD, EAST TAMAKI, AUCKLAND
- POEA Registration / Accreditation No.: 10337864
- Placement Fee: This job has no placement fee.
For manpower pooling only. No fees in any form and/or purpose will be collected from the applicants. Beware of illegal recruiters and human traffickers.
Should you wish to apply for this position, click the button provided below for more information.
Source: Philippine Go