Saudi Arabia, officially the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia, is a country on the Arabian Peninsula in Western Asia. It has a land area of about 2,150,000 km², making it the fifth-largest country in Asia, the second-largest in the Arab world, and the largest in Western Asia.
Are you interested to work in Saudi Arabia? An opportunity is waiting for you there! If you have at least 4 years of working experience, then grab this chance because 21ST CENTURY MANPOWER RESOURCES INC., a land-based recruitment agency that has been in the forefront of deployment of Filipino manpower, is currently looking for 20 charge nurses. Applicants may apply on or before November 18, 2022.
Read also: Hiring 100 Dietitian in Ireland
Job Description: Charge Nurse – OR/ICU/CCL
- Supervising nursing staff and monitoring their needs. Coordinating daily administrative duties, including schedules, nursing assignments, and patient care.
- Overseeing patient admissions, transfers, and discharges. Mentoring and training new staff and providing support and guidance to all staff members.
- Monitoring medical charts and providing compassionate care and assistance to patients and families. Liaising with doctors and administrators and communicating any protocol changes to staff.
What are the qualifications?
- A minimum of 4 year(s) of working experience is required.
- Candidates must be a Prof’l License(Passed Board/Bar/Prof’l License Exam) holder.
- With at least have an experienced of being Supervisor or Charge Nurse
- This is a Family Contract
Read also: Hiring 50 Nursing Home Nurse in Ireland
How much do employees get?
Salary per month: SAR 8,400.00 -8,419.00 (Around Php 131,412.86- 131,710.10)
About the Agency:
- Agency: 21st Century Manpower Resources Inc.
- POEA License No.: POEA-029-LB-021820-R
- Address: Rooms 401, 405, 406 & 407 JR Bldg. 1520 Quezon Ave. South Triangle, Quezon City, Metro Manila, Philippines
About the Employer:
- Principal/Employer: PRINCE SULTAN CARDIAC CENTER
- Principal/Employer Address: Riyadh, KSA
- POEA Registration / Accreditation No.: 10230491
- Placement Fee: Please be reminded that as per POEA regulations, the placement fee is up to a maximum of one (1) month’s salary.
For manpower pooling only. No fees in any form and/or purpose will be collected from the applicants. Beware of illegal recruiters and human traffickers.
Read also: Hiring Registered Nurse in Qatar
Should you wish to apply for this position, click the button provided below for more information.
Source: Philippine Go