Saudi Arabia, officially the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia, is a country in Western Asia. It covers the bulk of the Arabian Peninsula, and has a land area of about 2,150,000 km², making it the fifth-largest country in Asia, the second-largest in the Arab world, and the largest in Western Asia and the Middle East.
Are you interested to work in Saudi Arabia? An opportunity is waiting for you there! If you have at least 2 years of working experience, then grab this chance because 21ST CENTURY MANPOWER RESOURCES INC., a land-based recruitment agency duly licensed by the POEA and DOLE that has been in the forefront of deployment of Filipino manpower since it was founded in 1993, is currently looking for 10 kitchen crews. Applicants may apply on or before December 10, 2022.
Job Description: Kitchen Crew
- Cleaning all dishes, work stations, cooking equipment, and food storage areas in accordance with food safety regulations.
- Washing, chopping, shredding, and grating ingredients for subsequent use by the chef.
- Storing ingredients according to prescribed food safety regulations. Assisting with the monitoring of inventory.
What are the qualifications?
- A minimum of 2 year(s) of working experience is required.
- Candidates must be at least a graduate of a four-year undergraduate course.
- Male applicants are preferred for this role.
How much do employees get?
- Monthly Salary: SAR 1,500 – 1,800 (Php 23,300 – 27,960)
About the Agency:
- Agency: 21st Century Manpower Resources Inc.
- POEA License No.: POEA-029-LB-021820-R
- Address: Rooms 401, 405, 406 & 407 JR Bldg. 1520 Quezon Ave. South Triangle, Quezon City, Metro Manila, Philippines
About the Employer:
- Principal/Employer: FBH GROUP
- Principal/Employer Address: SAUDI ARABIA
- POEA Registration / Accreditation No.: 10393505
- Placement Fee: Please be reminded that as per POEA regulations, the placement fee is up to a maximum of one (1) month’s salary.
For manpower pooling only. No fees in any form and/or purpose will be collected from the applicants. Beware of illegal recruiters and human traffickers.
Should you wish to apply for this position, click the button provided below for more information.
Source: Philippine Go