The United Arab Emirates (UAE), or simply the Emirates, is a country in Western Asia. It is located at the eastern end of the Arabian Peninsula and shares borders with Oman and Saudi Arabia, while having maritime borders in the Persian Gulf with Qatar and Iran.
Are you interested to work in UAE? An opportunity is waiting for you there! If you have at least 2 years of working experience, then grab this chance because SHARP BH GLOBAL MANPOWER, INC., a specialist Filipino recruitment company supplying international clients with high-quality, well-trained Filipino workers for short and long-term employment, is currently looking for 15 school care nurses. Applicants may apply on or before December 30, 2022.
Job Description: School Care Nurse
- Traveling to patients’ homes and managing their care plans according to physicians’ instructions.
- Inspecting wounds, changing dressings, and handling personal grooming and hygiene.
- Educating caregivers and family on the aftercare or ongoing care of the patient.
- Utilizing existing resources to provide appropriate healthcare to students and staff.
- Assessing the status of student and staff immunization documentation, when necessary.
- Planning and implementing school health management protocols and procedures, especially for emergency situations.
What are the qualifications?
- A minimum of 2 year(s) of working experience is required.
- Candidates must be a Bachelor’s / College Degree holder in Nursing or similar fields.
- Female applicants are preferred for this role.
How much do employees get?
Monthly Salary: AED 6,500.00 – 7,500.00 (Around Php 98,632 – 113,806)
About the Agency:
- Agency: Sharp BH Global Manpower, Inc.
- POEA License No.: POEA-024-LB-053119-PLe
- Address: 2/F FEMII Bldg. Annex 2 A. Soriano Jr. St., Intramuros Manila, Metro Manila, Philippines
About the Employer:
- Principal/Employer: Via Medica International Healthcare
- Principal/Employer Address: 2906 Sky Tower, Al Reem Island, Abu Dhabi, Unite Arab Emirates
- POEA Registration / Accreditation No.: 10410884
- Placement Fee: Please be reminded that as per POEA regulations, the placement fee is up to a maximum of one (1) month’s salary.
For manpower pooling only. No fees in any form and/or purpose will be collected from the applicants. Beware of illegal recruiters and human traffickers.
Should you wish to apply for this position, click the button provided below for more information.
Source: Philippine Go