The Republic of Ireland occupies most of the island of Ireland, off the coast of England and Wales. Its capital, Dublin, is the birthplace of writers like Oscar Wilde, and home of Guinness beer. The 9th-century Book of Kells and other illustrated manuscripts are on show in Dublin’s Trinity College Library. Dubbed the “Emerald Isle” for its lush landscape, the country is dotted with castles like medieval Cahir Castle.
Are you interested to work in Ireland? An opportunity is waiting for you there! If you have at least 2 years of working experience, then grab this chance because CHESHAM RECRUITMENT INC., a land-based recruitment agency that operates to the guest international standards, is currently looking for 100 social workers. Applicants may apply until positions are filled.
Read also: Hiring 50 Nursing Home Nurse in Ireland
Job Description: Social Worker
- Identify service users’ individual and collective needs in partnership with them and co-create early interventions and/or social action strategies to meet those needs
- Can be based anywhere in Ireland.
- BEFORE APPLYING, APPLICANTS MUST READ THE DETAILED JOB DESCRIPTION ON CHESHAM’S WEBSITE – www.cheshamrecruitment.com.ph
What are the qualifications?
- A minimum of 2 year(s) of working experience is required.
- Candidates must be a Prof’l License(Passed Board/Bar/Prof’l License Exam) holder.
- Must possess CORU registration or be working towards this.
Read also: Hiring 50 Staff Nurse in Ireland
How much do employees get?
Salary per year: EUR 42,157.00 -60,724.00 (Around Php 2,440,020.75- 3,514,667.09)
About the Agency:
- Agency: Chesham Recruitment Inc.
- POEA License No.: POEA-006-LB-011121-R
- Address: Suite 219, The Pensinula Court, Makati Avenue, Corner Paseo De Roxas, Makati City 1226, Metro Manila, Philippines
About the Employer:
- Principal/Employer: CPL HEALTHCARE/IRELAND’S CHILD AND FAMILY AGENCY
- Principal/Employer Address: 8-34 Percy Place, Dublin ,Ireland.
- Placement Fee: This job has no placement fee.
For manpower pooling only. No fees in any form and/or purpose will be collected from the applicants. Beware of illegal recruiters and human traffickers.
Read also: Hiring 400 Staff Nurse in Ireland
Should you wish to apply for this position, click the button provided below for more information.
Source: Philippine Go
2 thoughts on “Apply as a Social Worker in Ireland, 100 vacancies available”
I am interested in applying. How can I apply? Where and what are the requirements? And may I know the process of application.thank you.
I am interested to apply