Kuwait, officially the State of Kuwait, is a country in Western Asia. It is situated in the northern edge of Eastern Arabia at the tip of the Persian Gulf, bordering Iraq to the north and Saudi Arabia to the south. Kuwait also shares maritime borders with Iran. Kuwait has a coastal length of approximately 500 km.
Are you interested to work in Kuwait? An opportunity is waiting for you there! If you have at least 2 years of working experience, then grab this chance because GOLDEN LEGACY JOBMOVERS, CORP., a corporation established under the Philippine laws and is duly licensed to operate as a recruitment agency to service the manpower needs of international principals and employers, is currently looking for 10 beauticians and nail technicians. Applicants may apply on or before January 18, 2023.
READ ALSO: Job Opportunities for Female Cleaners in UAE – 100 Available Vacancies
Job Description: Beautician and Nail Technician
- Discuss nail treatments and services available.
- Remove nail polish, clean, trim, and file nails.
- Massage and moisturize hands (for a manicure) and feet (for a pedicure)
- Applying, repairing and removing artificial nails (nail technology) and decorating them (nail art).
- Gel, Shellac Manicure and Acrylic Overlay.
What are the qualifications?
- A minimum of 2 year(s) of working experience is required.
- Candidates must be at least a high school graduate.
- Female applicants are preferred for this role.
READ ALSO: Hiring Kitchen Staff in Kuwait
How much do employees get?
Monthly Salary: KWD 150 – 175 (Around PHP 27,197 – 31,727)
About the Agency:
- Agency: Golden Legacy Jobmovers Corp. (GJLC)
- POEA License No.: POEA-228-LB-122019-R
- Address: Suite 102 & 701, Ermita Center Building, 1350 Roxas Boulevard Ermita, MANILA, Metro Manila, Philippines
About the Employer:
- Principal/Employer: One Eleven Ladies Beauty Salon
- Principal/Employer Address: Kuwait City, Kuwait
- POEA Registration / Accreditation No.: 10359721
- Placement Fee: Please be reminded that as per POEA regulations, the placement fee is up to a maximum of one (1) month’s salary.
For manpower pooling only. No fees in any form and/or purpose will be collected from the applicants. Beware of illegal recruiters and human traffickers.
READ ALSO: Job Opportunities for Staff Nurse in Kuwait – Apply now
Should you wish to apply for this position, click the button provided below for more information.
Source: Philippine Go