New Zealand is an island country in the southwestern Pacific Ocean. It consists of two main landmasses—the North Island and the South Island —and over 700 smaller islands. It is the sixth-largest island country by area, covering 268,021 square kilometers.
Are you interested to work in New Zealand? An opportunity is waiting for you there! If you are at least a high school graduate, then grab this chance because HRD EMPLOYMENT CONSULTANTS & MULTI-SERVICES, INC., a land-based recruitment agency duly licensed to recruit and deploy Filipino contract workers to various workstations overseas for gainful employment, is currently looking for 100 bus drivers. Applicants may apply on or before February 17, 2023.
READ ALSO: Job Opportunities For Welder In New Zealand
Job Description: Bus Driver
- Performs routine vehicle inspection and maintenance including checking the oil, fuel, brakes, lights, windshield wipers, and water and tire pressures.
- Maintains records of work performed; makes timely reports of accidents, incidents, and unusual occurrences.
- Ability to safely and efficiently operate a loaded passenger bus.
What are the qualifications?
- A minimum of 3 year(s) of working experience is required.
- Candidates must be at least a high school graduate.
- With Driver’s Licensed and employment records
- With good English communication skills (sufficient English proficiency), to meet the New Zealand transport requirements.
- PHP Plastic Card License with 1, 2, 3 & 8, held for at least 2 FULL years
- Evidence of practice Theory Test results with a minimum 33/35 on each attempt
READ ALSO: Job Opportunities For Driver Trailer In Brunei – Apply Now
How much do employees get?
Hourly Salary: NZD 27 – 27.76 (Around PHP 1,473 – 1,514)
About the Agency:
- Agency: HRD Employment Consultants & Multi-services, Inc.
- POEA License No.: POEA-038-LB-061314-R
- Address: 1615 Pilar Hidalgo Lim St., Malate, Manila, Manila, Metro Manila, Philippines
About the Employer:
- Principal/Employer: Cityline NZ Limited
- Principal/Employer Address: NZ Bus / Cityline NZ Limited/ Halsey Street, Viaduct Harbor, Ponsonby, Auckland
- POEA Registration / Accreditation No.: 10417967
- Placement Fee: This job has no placement fee.
For manpower pooling only. No fees in any form and/or purpose will be collected from the applicants. Beware of illegal recruiters and human traffickers.
READ ALSO: Job Opportunities for Painter in New Zealand – Apply Now
Should you wish to apply for this position, click the button provided below for more information.
Source: Philippine Go