Malaysia is a Southeast Asian country occupying parts of the Malay Peninsula and the island of Borneo. It’s known for its beaches, rainforests and mix of Malay, Chinese, Indian and European cultural influences. The capital, Kuala Lumpur, is home to colonial buildings, busy shopping districts such as Bukit Bintang and skyscrapers such as the iconic, 451m-tall Petronas Twin Towers.
Are you interested to work in Malaysia? An opportunity is waiting for you there! If you have at least 3 years of working experience, then grab this chance because AQUAVIR INTERNATIONAL, INC., a company that holds a full license to engage in the recruitment and placement of workers for a fee under the regulating agency of the Philippine government, is currently looking for 30 chefs. Applicants may apply on or before December 10, 2022.
Read also: Job Opportunities for Restaurant General Manager in Oman
Job Description: Chef
- For Sous Chef/Jr. Sous Chef/CDP/Demi Chef: Responsible for the quality of food and day-to-day culinary operations in a professional kitchen.
- For Bar Supervisor and Asst. Bar Manager: Maintain efficient bar operations and stock room.
- For Floor Captain/Supervisor/Asst. Manager: Promote and ensure guest satisfaction, maintain a safe and sanitary work environment and ensure only the highest quality products are being served.
What are the qualifications?
- A minimum of 3 year(s) of working experience is required.
- Candidates must be a Vocational Diploma / Short Course Certificate holder in Food and Beverage Preparation/Service Management or similar fields.
- Male applicants are preferred for this role.
- Must have work experience in a fancy, full restaurant.
- Free meals and accommodation with free electricity and water.
Read also: Job Opportunities for Pizza Maker in Qatar – Apply now
How much do employees get?
- Monthly Salary: MYR 2,000 – 6,500 (Around Php 25,124 – 81,656)
About the Agency:
- Agency: Aquavir International, Inc.
- POEA License No.: POEA-002-LB-010720-R
- Address: 6/F, CORELA BUILDING, 3713 BAUTISTA ST. BRGY., PALANAN, Makati City, Metro Manila, Philippines
About the Employer:
- Principal/Employer: TRIDENT ACE SDN BHD
- Principal/Employer Address: MALAYSIA
- POEA Registration / Accreditation No.: 10401924
- Placement Fee: Please be reminded that as per POEA regulations, the placement fee is up to a maximum of one (1) month’s salary.
Interview Date: Jun 01, 2022 – Jun 02,2022
Interview Venue: 6th Floor No. 3713 Corela Bldg. Bautista St. Palanan Makati City
For manpower pooling only. No fees in any form and/or purpose will be collected from the applicants. Beware of illegal recruiters and human traffickers.
Read also: Job Opportunities for Bartenders in Cyprus – Apply now
Should you wish to apply for this position, click the button provided below for more information.
Source: Philippine Go