Japan is an island country in East Asia. It is situated in the northwest Pacific Ocean and is bordered on the west by the Sea of Japan, while extending from the Sea of Okhotsk in the north toward the East China Sea, Philippine Sea, and Taiwan in the south.
Are you interested to work in Japan? An opportunity is waiting for you there! If you have at least 2 years of working experience, then grab this chance because PROFILE OVERSEAS MANPOWER SERVICES INC., a land-based employment agency licensed by the Department of Labor and Employment (DOLE) and the Philippine Overseas Employment Administration (POEA) that specializes in placing Filipino professionals and skilled workers for employment abroad and has more than 17 years of successful experience and an impeccable track record, is currently looking for 20 cleaning staffs. Applicants may apply on or before December 31, 2022.
Read also: Job Opportunities Mechanic in Japan – Apply now
Job Description: Cleaning Staff
- Responsible for all basic cleaning in and around the facility or office building.
- This can entail dusting, mopping, sweeping, vacuuming, and cleaning smudges off windows and doors.
- Ensuring restrooms are cleaned, sanitized, and restocked
What are the qualifications?
- A minimum of 2 year(s) of working experience is required.
- Candidates must be at least a high school graduate.
- Ex -Japan, need at least 2years working experience in Japan; With skilled test (Building Cleaning Management Skills Evaluation Test Passer; N4 Passer; With JLPT or JFT Certificate; With TITP or JITCO Certificate
Read also: Job Opportunities for Baker in Japan – Apply now
How much do employees get?
- Monthly Salary: JYP 162,977 (Around Php 66,709)
About the Agency:
- Agency: Profile Overseas Manpower Services, Inc.
- POEA License No.: POEA-032-LB-021016-R
- Address: Unit 907 & 1010 Herrera Tower V.A. Rufino Cor. Valero St. Salcedo Village, Makati City, Metro Manila, Philippines
About the Employer:
- Principal/Employer: SANYO BUILDING MANAGEMENT
- Principal/Employer Address: FUKUOKA JAPAN
- POEA Registration / Accreditation No.: 10385512
- Placement Fee: This job has no placement fee.
For manpower pooling only. No fees in any form and/or purpose will be collected from the applicants. Beware of illegal recruiters and human traffickers.
Read also: Job Opportunities for Food Processing Worker in Japan – Apply now
Should you wish to apply for this position, click the button provided below for more information.
Source: Philippine Go
5 thoughts on “Apply Now as a Cleaning Staff in Japan | Get a Chance to Earn up PHP 66,709 Monthly!”
I’m interested how to apply cleaner.i am passport holder and holding TESDA CERTIFICATE NC11 HOUSEKEEPING
How to apply as Cleaning Staff?
Interested passport holder with 4 years experience in KSA
I’m interested to apply to your company I have already complete requirements, with experience as factory worker her in Philippines