Saudi Arabia, officially the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia, is a country on the Arabian Peninsula in Western Asia. It has a land area of about 2,150,000 km², making it the fifth-largest country in Asia, the second-largest in the Arab world, and the largest in Western Asia.
Are you interested to work in Saudi Arabia? An opportunity is waiting for you there! If you have at least 2 years of working experience, then grab this chance because BENCHSTONE ENTERPRISE INCORPORATED, a POEA-licensed overseas manpower recruitment and staffing agency that has the capability to assist with a variety of roles in the blue and white collar industries, is currently looking for 100 restaurant managers. Applicants may apply on or before December 03, 2022.
Job Description: Restaurant Manager
- Must be consist of a set of five general functions: planning, organizing, staffing, leading and controlling
- Must maintain staff by recruiting, selecting, orienting, and training employees.
- Ensures a safe, secure, and legal work environment.
- Develops personal growth opportunities.
- Must be responsible in supervising business operations such as hiring, training, motivating and coaching employees
What are the qualifications?
- A minimum of 2 year(s) of working experience is required.
- Candidates must be at least a high school graduate.
- Male applicants are preferred for this role.
- plus 300 food allowance, free accommodation and free transportation
How much do employees get?
Monthly Salary: SAR 2,700 (Php 41,941)
About the Agency:
- Agency: Benchstone Enterprises, Inc. (BEI)
- POEA License No.: POEA-043-LB-030420-R
- Address: 2nd Floor, 2687 Arellano Street, Pablo Ocampo, Malate, Manila, Metro Manila, Philippines
About the Employer:
- Principal/Employer: HAMBURGINI FOOD BASICS
- Principal/Employer Address: Saudi Arabia
- Placement Fee: Please be reminded that as per POEA regulations, the placement fee is up to a maximum of one (1) month’s salary.
For manpower pooling only. No fees in any form and/or purpose will be collected from the applicants. Beware of illegal recruiters and human traffickers.
Should you wish to apply for this position, click the button provided below for more information.
Source: Philippine Go