New Zealand is an island country in the southwestern Pacific Ocean. It consists of two main landmasses—the North Island and the South Island —and over 700 smaller islands. It is the sixth-largest island country by area, covering 268,021 square kilometers.
Are you interested to work in New Zealand? An opportunity is waiting for you there! If you are at least a high school graduate, then grab this chance because CHESNA MANPOWER SERVICES, a land-based recruitment agency duly licensed by the Philippine Overseas Employment Administration (POEA) and Department of Labor and Employment (DOLE) that specializes in the career placement of Filipino professionals and skilled workers for overseas employment, is currently looking for 20 scaffolders. Applicants may apply on or before December 25, 2022.
Job Description: Scaffolder
- Erect and dismantle temporary metal scaffolding on structures and building sites, so that other people can work at height and carry out their jobs safely.
- Set up scaffolding around a structure, or inside a building undergoing construction, renovation or demolition.
- Determining job requirements, planning/ configuring scaffolding, erection of scaffolding of various types.
What are the qualifications?
- A minimum of 3 year(s) of working experience is required.
- Candidates must be at least a high school graduate.
- With Valid passport and VaxCert.
How much do employees get?
Hourly Salary: NZD 27.50 (Around Php 972.67)
About the Agency:
- Agency: Chesna Manpower Services
- POEA License No.: POEA-194-LB-102715-R
- Address: 1921-1923 F. Agoncillo St. Malate, Malate, Manila, Metro Manila, Philippines
About the Employer:
- Principal/Employer: CUNNINGHAM CONSTRUCTION LTD
- Principal/Employer Address: Baker Tilly Staples Rodway Taranaki Limited, 109 Powerham Street, New Plymouth, 4310, New Zealand
- POEA Registration / Accreditation No.: 10406245
- Placement Fee: Please be reminded that as per POEA regulations, the placement fee is up to a maximum of one (1) month’s salary.
For manpower pooling only. No fees in any form and/or purpose will be collected from the applicants. Beware of illegal recruiters and human traffickers.
Should you wish to apply for this position, click the button provided below for more information.
Source: Philippine Go