Japan is an island country in East Asia. It is situated in the northwest Pacific Ocean and is bordered on the west by the Sea of Japan, while extending from the Sea of Okhotsk in the north toward the East China Sea, Philippine Sea, and Taiwan in the south.
Are you interested to work in Japan? An opportunity is waiting for you there! If you have at least 2 years of working experience, then grab this chance because JOBSCONNECT MANPOWER AGENCY, INC., a land-based recruitment agency that specializes in the career placement of Filipino professionals and skilled workers for overseas employment, is currently looking for 50 SSW care workers. Applicants may apply on or before January 26, 2023.
READ ALSO: Job Opportunity for Metal Painter in Japan – Apply now
Job Description: SSW Care Worker
- Assists residents with activities of daily living, including bathing, dressing, grooming, toileting, transferring and getting to and from activities and meals according to the individual service plan.
- Serves meals to residents in the dining room or apartments and may assist in preparing meals following preplanned menus.
- Encourages residents to eat a proper diet and take adequate fluids while respecting the resident’s right to free choice and records and reports changes in resident’s eating habits to the supervisor.
What are the qualifications?
- A minimum of 2 year(s) of working experience is required.
- No minimum educational attainment is required for this position.
- Must Have NC2 Caregiving Cert. TESDA or College Level Medical Related Course
- Passer of Japanese Language Exam N4 LEVEL
- EX Japan or Ex TRAINEE is Open to Apply
READ ALSO: Career Opportunities for Food Processing Worker in Japan – Apply now
How much do employees get?
Monthly Salary: JPY 180,000 – 200,000 (Around PHP 71,594 – 79,517)
About the Agency:
- Agency: Jobsconnect Manpower Agency, Inc.
- POEA License No.: POEA-080-LB-032818-R
- Address: Units 1102, 1103 & 1109 One Executive Bldg. No. 5 West Ave., Quezon City, Metro Manila, Philippines
About the Employer:
- Principal/Employer: TOA CARE WELFARE COOPERATIVE SOCIETY
- Principal/Employer Address: Japan
- POEA Registration / Accreditation No.: 10369151
- Placement Fee: Please be reminded that as per POEA regulations, the placement fee is up to a maximum of one (1) month’s salary.
For manpower pooling only. No fees in any form and/or purpose will be collected from the applicants. Beware of illegal recruiters and human traffickers.
READ ALSO: Job Opportunities for Careworkers in Japan – Apply now
Should you wish to apply for this position, click the button provided below for more information.
Source: Philippine Go
1 thought on “Apply Now as an SSW Care Worker in Japan | No Education Required!”
Hello ma’am/sir I’m willing to apply for care worker