Australia, officially the Commonwealth of Australia, is a sovereign country comprising the mainland of the Australian continent, the island of Tasmania, and numerous smaller islands. With an area of 7,617,930 square kilometres, Australia is the largest country by area in Oceania and the world’s sixth-largest country.
Are you interested to work in Australia? An opportunity is waiting for you there! If you are at least a graduate of a four-year undergraduate course, then grab this chance because CPL MASTERS RECRUITMENT AGENCY, INC., a land-based recruitment agency that gives every Filipino an opportunity to seek career growth, is currently looking for 20 carpenters. Applicants may apply on or before November 01, 2022.
Read also: Hiring Concreter in Australia
Job Description: Carpenter
- Read and analyse blueprints to determine job requirement
- Measure, cut and build frames for houses, walls, windows, doors, and staircases
- Measure and install furniture such as cabinets, shelves and more
- Maintenance of existing structures and fittings
- Check the accuracy of work with the use of levels and surveying equipment
- Communicate with other trades professionals to ensure project is completed in a timely manner
- Effectively use a large range of hand and power tools
- Lift/carry heavy pieces of material or structures
What are the qualifications?
- A minimum of 5 year(s) of working experience is required.
- Candidates must be at least a graduate of a four-year undergraduate course.
- Must obtain VETASSESSMENT Certificate or studied Carpentry in Australia before
Read also: Hiring Tiler in Australia
How much do employees get?
Salary per year: AUD 60,000.00 (Around Php 2,028,099.60)
About the Agency:
- Agency: CPL Masters Recruitment Agency, Inc.
- POEA License No.: POEA-017-LB-061419-PLe
- Address: UNIT 304, 3/F, AUSSIE TOWER, 1418 M.H. DEL PILAR S ERMITA, MANILA, Metro Manila, Metro Manila, Philippines
About the Employer:
- Principal/Employer: UNIVERSAL PROPERTY GROUPN PTY LTD
- Principal/Employer Address: P.O. BOX 270, WENTWORTHVILLA, NSW, 2145
- POEA Registration / Accreditation No.:10905031
- Placement Fee: Please be reminded that as per POEA regulations, the placement fee is up to a maximum of one (1) month’s salary.
- Interview Date: Aug 01, 2022 – Sep 30, 2022
- Interview Venue: CPL Masters Recruitment Agency Inc.
Read also: Hiring Plumber in Australia
Should you wish to apply for this position, click the button provided below for more information.
Source: Philippine Go