Australia, officially the Commonwealth of Australia, is a sovereign country comprising the mainland of the Australian continent, the island of Tasmania, and numerous smaller islands. With an area of 7,617,930 square kilometres, Australia is the largest country by area in Oceania and the world’s sixth-largest country.
Are you interested to work in Australia? An opportunity is waiting for you there! If you have at least 2 years of working experience, then grab this chance because CPL MASTERS RECRUITMENT AGENCY, INC., a land-based recruitment agency that gives every Filipino an opportunity to seek career growth, is currently looking for 10 welders. Applicants may apply on or before November 01, 2022.
Read also: Hiring Painter in Australia
Job Description: Welder
- Interpret blueprints, drawings, and measurements to plan layouts. Weld small and large components such as copper plumbing, beams, and pipelines. Use specialized machinery for industrial welding and oversee machines that perform the same job.
- Assess welded surfaces, structures and components to identify errors. Follow and enforce strict safety regulations such as wearing heat-resistant gloves, protective masks, and safety shoes. Monitor machinery for appropriate usage and temperature.
- Know how to assemble pieces of metal together or repairing damage in metal components using heavy machinery that emits high heat, melting the metal into shape.
What are the qualifications?
- A minimum of 2 year(s) of working experience is required.
- Candidates must be at least a graduate of a four-year undergraduate course.
- High School and College Level must have no gap.
Read also: Hiring Electrician in Australia
How much do employees get?
Salary per year: AUD 60,000.00 (Around Php 2,284,691.91)
About the Agency:
- Agency: CPL Masters Recruitment Agency, Inc.
- POEA License No.: POEA-017-LB-061419-PLe
- Address: UNIT 304, 3/F, AUSSIE TOWER, 1418 M.H. DEL PILAR S ERMITA, MANILA, Metro Manila, Metro Manila, Philippines
About the Employer:
- Principal/Employer: UNIVERSAL PROPERTY GROUPN PTY LTD
- Principal/Employer Address: WENTWORTH NSW
- POEA Registration / Accreditation No.:10905031
- Placement Fee: Please be reminded that as per POEA regulations, the placement fee is up to a maximum of one (1) month’s salary.
- Interview Date: Aug 01, 2022 – Sep 30, 2022
- Interview Venue: CPL Masters Recruitment Agency Inc.
Read also: Hiring Plumber in Australia
Should you wish to apply for this position, click the button provided below for more information.
Source: Philippine Go