Bahrain, officially the Kingdom of Bahrain, is an island country in Western Asia. It is situated on the Persian Gulf, and comprises a small archipelago made up of 50 natural islands and an additional 33 artificial islands, centered on Bahrain Island which makes up around 83 percent of the country’s landmass.
Are you interested to work in Bahrain? An opportunity is waiting for you there! If you have at least 5 years of working experience, then grab this chance because EMPIRE INTERNATIONAL HUMAN RESOURCES, INC., a land-based recruitment agency that matches up foreign employers with Filipino expatriate professionals, skilled workers and artists, is currently looking for 10 waitresses. Applicants may apply on or before October 15, 2022.
Read also: Hiring Waitress in Kuwait
Job Description: Waitress
- Knowledge in fine dining Restaurant
- At least with Hotel & Restaurant Management graduate
- Five years experience in fine dining restaurant
What are the qualifications?
- A minimum of 5 year(s) of working experience is required
- No minimum educational attainment is required for this position.
- Female applicants are preferred for this role.
Read also: Hiring Auto Tinter in Bahrain
How much do employees get?
Salary per month: BHD 150.00 (Around Php 23,444.04)
About the Agency:
- Agency: Empire International Human Resources, Inc.
- POEA License No.: POEA-071-LB-031212-R
- Address: 2272 Leon Guinto St., Malate Manila, Metro Manila, Philippines
About the Employer:
- Principal/Employer: MADO CAFE
- Principal/Employer Address: Manama, Bahrain
- POEA Registration / Accreditation No.:10278985
- Placement Fee: Please be reminded that as per POEA regulations, the placement fee is up to a maximum of one (1) month’s salary.
- Interview Date: Sep 16, 2022 – Oct 14, 2022
Read also: Hiring Auto Detailer in Bahrain
Should you wish to apply for this position, click the button provided below for more information.
Source: Philippine Go