Struggling to Begin Your Career as a Jail Officer 1 with BJMP? We’re Here to Help!
Finding a job that supports your family can be challenging. In this article, our mission is to guide you through the BJMP recruitment process, turning your dream of becoming a Jail Officer 1 into a reality.
So keep reading, and let’s get you that Jail Officer 1 position!
To qualify for the position of Jail Officer I of the BJMP, applicants must meet several requirements such as:
- Filipino Citizen by birth
- Good moral character
- Passed health evaluations
- Bachelor’s degree holder
- Civil service eligibility
- No dishonorable discharge from previous employment
- No convictions involving moral turpitude
- Age between 21 and 30 years old
- Height and weight requirements apply
- Personal Data Sheet (PDS)
- Birth Certificate
- College Diploma
- Transcript of Records
- Eligibility or Board Rating (with PRC ID)
You may click the “COMPLETE REQUIREMENTS” button provided if you wish to proceed to the Complete Requirements of this BJMP Recruitment
What are the Benefits?
If you apply for the Jail Officer 1 position in BJMP, you’ll get a monthly base pay of P29,668 (salary grade 10) and a gross monthly salary of P37,448. Plus, you’ll receive various benefits such as an allowance, medical and dental benefits, and longevity pay, among others. Additionally, you’ll be entitled to a hazard pay of P540 per month.
How to Apply
Here’s the step-by-step guide on how to apply for the BJMP Recruitment as a Jail Officer I:
- Step 1: Check Your Qualifications
- Before applying, make sure you meet the qualifications outlined above.
- Step 2: Gather Required Documents
- Step 3: Download and Fill Out Personal Data Sheet (PDS)
- Download the Personal Data Sheet here. Fill it out completely.
- Step 4: Prepare Passport Photos and Name Tags
- Bring 1pc 1×1 and 2pcs Passport Size Pictures with name tags and signatures.
- Step 5: Organize Documents
- Arrange all documents in a long white folder with tabbings. Prepare three sets of documents.
- Step 6: Bring Original Documents for Evaluation
- Make sure to bring the original documents for evaluation.
- Step 7: Submission
You may click the “HOW TO APPLY” button provided if you wish to proceed to the Application form and with our Complete Step-by-Step Guide on How to Apply.
In conclusion, pursuing a career as a Jail Officer I with BJMP is a commendable endeavor, and we’re here to guide you through the process.
Here are some valuable tips to enhance your chances of getting highly hired:
- Thoroughly Understand Requirements: Familiarize yourself with the qualifications and document requirements.
- Complete and Authenticate Documents: Take the time to diligently fill out the Personal Data Sheet (PDS) and gather all required documents.
- Prepare for Evaluation: Organize your documents in a long white folder with tabbings, and prepare three sets.
- Attention to Detail: Pay close attention to the details outlined in the application process, including the size and specifications for passport photos.
- Check Regional Submission Details: Stay updated on regional-specific submission details by clicking on the provided buttons or referring to the contact table.
- Email for Inquiries: If you have any concerns or inquiries, reach out to the designated email addresses for each Bureau of Jail Management regional office.
- Be Aware of Benefits: Understand the benefits associated with the Jail Officer I position, including salary, allowances, medical benefits, and hazard pay.
- Timely Application: Even if a specific deadline is not mentioned, submit your application in a timely manner.
Remember, your journey to becoming a Jail Officer I is important to us, and we wish you the best of luck in your pursuit.
Stay focused, stay prepared, and let’s work together to make your dream a reality!
You may click the “APPLY NOW!” button provided if you wish to proceed with our Full Article for this Recruitment. May you find the perfect opportunity that aligns with your skills, interests, and goals. BEST OF LUCK!
Source: Philippine Go