Are you struggling to secure a job as an SSW Careworker in Japan?
We understand the challenges of pursuing employment in this field.
This article is here to support your aspirations and help you turn your dream of becoming an SSW Careworker into a reality.
As an SSW Careworker, your role is vital in providing assistance and support to individuals requiring daily care due to age, disability, or illness. Responsibilities include:
- Assisting with personal care tasks and daily activities
- Providing emotional support and companionship
- Maintaining accurate records and reporting changes in clients’ health
To apply for an SSW Careworker position in Japan, you should meet specific qualifications:
- Female, aged 20 to 35, with no tattoos
- Minimum 3 years of related work experience
- Preferably with NCII in Caregiving/Registered Nurse
- Proficiency in Japanese (passed JLPT N4/NAT and Nursing care language evaluation test)
Average annual salary for SSW Careworkers in Japan: 2,136,200 JPY (Php 795,639.06), including housing and transport. Note: This range can vary based on experience and other factors.
No specified deadline, but early application is advised to ensure completion and submission before the pre-registration form closes.
How to Apply
Follow these steps to apply for the SSW Careworker position:
- Pre-register: Fill your details
- Update Your Resume/CV: Include work experience, education, and certifications.
- Complete the Application: Fill required details accurately.
- Follow-Up: Wait for a response; consider a polite follow-up if needed.
In summary, this guide outlines crucial steps towards understanding the role, meeting qualifications, understanding salary standards, and effectively navigating the application process.
We’re here to support you in securing an SSW Careworker position in Japan. Apply now and turn your dream into a reality.
Best of luck with your application!
You may click the “APPLY NOW” button provided if you wish to proceed to the Email Application and with our Complete Step-by-Step Guide on How to Apply.
Source: Philippine Go