Australia, officially the Commonwealth of Australia, is a sovereign country comprising the mainland of the Australian continent, the island of Tasmania, and numerous smaller islands. With an area of 7,617,930 square kilometres, Australia is the largest country by area in Oceania and the world’s sixth-largest country.
Are you interested to work in Australia? An opportunity is waiting for you there! If you have a degree in Food and Beverage Preparation/Service Management, then grab this chance because UNIPLAN OVERSEAS EMPLOYMENT INC., a licensed recruitment company that is one of the Philippines’ most experienced and best providers of staffing services worldwide, is currently looking for 10 chefs. Applicants may apply on or before October 20, 2022.
Read also: Hiring Chef in Australia
Job Description: Chef
- A Chef or Cook is responsible for using their culinary expertise to create appetising dishes for diners to enjoy.
- Their duties include overseeing kitchen staff, tasting dishes before going to customers and restocking food produce as needed. Chef duties and responsibilities
- Chefs are culinary professionals trained in all aspects of food preparation.
- Their main responsibilities include planning menus, overseeing the kitchen staff, and ensuring that the food meets high-quality standards.
- Planning the menu, keeping in mind budget, and availability of seasonal ingredients.
- Ensuring that all food is of excellent quality and served in a timely manner.
What are the qualifications?
- A minimum of 5 year(s) of working experience is required.
- Candidates must be a Bachelor’s / College Degree holder in Food and Beverage Preparation/Service Management or similar fields.
- With at least one year college or International Early Learning Study (IELS)
Read also: Hiring Floor and Wall Tiler in Australia
How much is the salary per year?
Annual Salary: AUD 53,900.00 – 60,000.00 (Around Php 2,028,099.60- Php 2,257,624.79)
About the Agency:
- Agency: Uniplan Overseas Employment Inc.
- POEA License No.: POEA-217-LB-120619-R
- Address: G/F & 2/F No. 302 J.P Rizal St., Quezon City, Metro Manila, Philippines
About the Employer:
- Principal/Employer: Clancy’s Fish Pub Dunsborough
- Principal/Employer Address: A PO Box 1082, Dunsborough Western Australia 6281
- POEA Registration / Accreditation No.:10407610
- Placement Fee: This job has no placement fee.
Read also: Hiring Auto Mechanic / Technician in Canada
Should you wish to apply for this position, you may visit the link provided below for more information.
Source: Philippine Go