Acquiring education is a fundamental step towards realizing your full potential and turning your aspirations into reality. However, the rising tuition and other expenses can make it difficult for many students to pursue higher education. That’s where scholarships come in.
Scholarships provide financial assistance to students, allowing them to attend college, pursue a degree, and ultimately achieve their goals. Scholarships are awarded based on various criteria, such as academic achievement, financial need, community involvement, etc. By applying for scholarships, you can significantly reduce the financial burden of college and focus on your studies.
Moreover, the scholarship application process can help you develop essential skills like writing, critical thinking, and time management. Applying for scholarships can be a valuable learning experience that can also benefit you in your future career.
So, don’t hesitate to apply for scholarships. You never know; one application could change your life and open doors you never thought possible. With a little effort and determination, you could be the next recipient of a life-changing scholarship to help you achieve your dreams.
- Accessibility to One Young World Summit in Belfast.
- Hotel accommodation from 1st October 2023 to 5th October 2023.
- Return flights from home country Belfast and vice versa.
- Breakfast, lunch, and dinner facilities.
- Accessibility to bp programming sessions.
- Deadline: March 06, 2023
Unlock Your Potential with the University of Geneva Master’s Degree Scholarship – Study in Switzerland Today!
- Successful candidates will get up to CHF 10,000 to CHF 15,000 annually (up to Php 595,431 to Php 893,373 annually).
- Candidates will be given a stipend for one year.
- If the applicant achieves academic success by the end of the first semester of study, the scholarship stipend may be continued for the entire three or four semesters.
- The medium of instruction for the program is English.
- Deadline: March 15, 2023
- Full tuition fee.
- Return air travel in economy class.
- Establishment allowance.
- Contribution to living expenses.
- Introductory program to let you know about living and studying information in Australia.
- Overseas student health coverage.
- Fieldwork support.
- Supplementary academic support.
- Deadline: May 01, 2023
- Students will get a full tuition fee waiver.
- Free accommodation will be provided to students.
- Medical insurance will be provided to successful candidates.
- Bachelor students will get a monthly stipend of 2500 Chinese yuan.
- Masters students will receive a monthly stipend of 3000 Chinese yuan.
- Doctoral students will get a monthly stipend of 3500 Chinese yuan.
- Deadline: May 10, 2023
- A Grade 12 graduating student from public and private schools in the areas covered. Applicants from private schools must have a DepEd voucher and be Grade 10 finishers from public high schools.
- Has a general weighted average grade of at least 92% or equivalent for Grade 12 – 1st semester.
- Has a total household income of at most P150,000 per year.
- Deadline: March 30, 2023
Keep Up to Date and Grow Your Potential – Join Our Community for Free Now! Discover Opportunities for Learning, Career Development, and Working Together. Join here: https://expertist.ph/
Don’t forget to visit Philippine Scholar for more opportunities to apply for scholarships. Click here: https://philscholar.com/