Bahrain, officially the Kingdom of Bahrain, is an island country in Western Asia. It is situated on the Persian Gulf, and comprises a small archipelago made up of 50 natural islands and an additional 33 artificial islands, centered on Bahrain Island which makes up around 83 percent of the country’s landmass.
Are you interested to work in Bahrain? An opportunity is waiting for you there! If you have at least 2 years of working experience, then grab this chance because BUILDING BETTER LIVES MANPOWER SERVICES INTERNATIONAL INC., a land-based recruitment agency duly licensed by the Philippine Overseas Employment Administration (POEA) and Department of Labor and Employment (DOLE) that is solely dedicated to reliably sourcing and supplying needed non-skilled, skilled, technical and professional manpower worldwide, is currently looking for 10 Commis II. Applicants may apply on or before February 01, 2023.
Job Description: Commis II
- As a line chef, you would be working on a variety of stations in a high-volume kitchen environment.
- He / She is responsible for creating an exceptional culinary experience for the guests through preparation, cooking and food presentation.
- Takes leadership role during the absence of the Head Chef and Sous Chef.
What are the qualifications?
- A minimum of 2 year(s) of working experience is required.
- No minimum educational attainment is required for this position.
- Good understanding of food, health, and safety regulations.
How much do employees get?
Monthly Salary: BHD 170 – 180 (Around PHP 25,088 – 25,097)
About the Agency:
- Agency: Building Better Lives Manpower Services International, Inc.
- POEA License No.: POEA-096- LB-050718-R
- Address: 779 MEZZANINE FLOOR, FILBEN BLDG. J.P. RIZAL ST. BRGY. POBLACION, Makati, MAKATI CITY, Metro Manila, Philippines
About the Employer:
- Principal/Employer: AL GHALIA WLL
- Principal/Employer Address: PO BOX. 54123 ADLIYA KINGDOM OF BAHRAIN
- POEA Registration / Accreditation No.: 10187925
- Placement Fee: Please be reminded that as per POEA regulations, the placement fee is up to a maximum of one (1) month’s salary.
For manpower pooling only. No fees in any form and/or purpose will be collected from the applicants. Beware of illegal recruiters and human traffickers.
Should you wish to apply for this position, click the button provided below for more information.
Source: Philippine Go