Finding a job fresh out of high school can be tough.
We understand the challenges of finding your career
we’re dedicated to helping you fulfill your ambitions, especially if it means working abroad.
In this guide, we’ll walk you through crucial steps to understand job descriptions, meet qualifications, learn about salaries, and apply effectively for the role of a Framework Carpenter with Magsaysay Global Services Inc.
We’re here to support you every step of the way, so let’s dive in and begin this journey together!
As a Framework Carpenter, your role involves constructing and installing frameworks for various structures like buildings, bridges, and tunnels.
- Read and interpret blueprints.
- Measure and cut materials using tools.
- Assemble materials securely.
- Ensure structures are level and follow safety protocols.
Interested in being a Framework Carpenter in Japan? Here are the key requirements outlined by Magsaysay Global Services Inc.:
- Male with No Tattoo
- Aged 22 to 30
- High school or vocational graduate
- At least 1 year of relevant work experience
- Physically fit and willing to undergo Japanese language training
Average Carpenter salary in Japan: 202,000 JPY (approximately Php 74,641.79) including benefits.
Note: Salaries can vary based on experience, skills, gender, or location. For a detailed breakdown, check salaryexplorer.com.
How to Apply
Follow these steps to apply for the Framework Carpenter position:
- Pre-register: Complete the pre-registration form here.
- Update Your Resume/CV: Highlight relevant experiences and certifications.
- Email Application
You may click the “HOW TO APPLY” button provided if you wish to proceed to the Email Application and with our Complete Step-by-Step Guide on How to Apply.
Remember, honesty and alignment with job requirements are crucial. Good luck with your application as a Framework Carpenter in Japan!
No specified deadline. However, early application submission is advised to meet qualifications and gather necessary documents on time.
Source: Philippine Go