Working in Germany, a developed country with a robust and fast-growing economy might be a dream for many people, especially those from less developed countries. It provides numerous opportunities for foreign workers, and while being an employee in Germany, one is entitled to a number of advantages and benefits, such as various types of non-wage compensation (social security, health insurance, retirement benefits, protection from unemployment, paid sickness and disability leave, paid parental leave, paid holidays and annual leave, and some additional perks) provided to employees in addition to their regular salaries.
Are you someone who is interested to work abroad, particularly in Germany, and has a minimum of 1-year of experience as a staff nurse here in the Philippines? This is your chance because GREENFIELDS INTERNATIONAL MANPOWER SERVICES, INC., established in the year 1999 and is licensed and bonded by the Philippine Government in the recruitment of Filipino workers for overseas jobs POEA License No. 065-LB-0405811-R, is currently looking for 100 staff nurses. Applicants may apply on or before October 6, 2022.
Read also: Hiring Staff Nurse (General Ward) in Germany
Job Description: Staff Nurse
- Monitors the vital signs, intake and output, and intravenous (IV) fluids, and sees and closely watches patients often.
- Make rounds with attending physicians, assist with patient examinations, and carry out all orders given.
- Administers charts of medications and patients’ reactions to medical administration. Gives health teaching thereafter.
What are the qualifications?
- A minimum of 1 year(s) of working experience is required.
- Candidates must be a Prof’l License (Passed Board/Bar/Prof’l License Exam) holder
- Willing to regularly and consistently undergo German Language training for approx. 8 to 10 months
- Willing to be trained and qualified as a recognized nurse in Germany
Join our Face-to-Face Orientation & Interview this coming September 21, 2022 @8 AM Manila Branch and on September 27 and 28 Iloilo Branch.
Read also: Hiring Staff Nurse (Hospital Experience) in Germany
How much is the salary per month?
Monthly Salary: EUR 2,000.00 (Php 113,060), depending on exchange rates
About the Agency:
- Agency: Greenfields International Manpower Services, Inc. (GIMSI)
- POEA License No.: POEA License No. 065-LB-0405811-R
- Address: ARC Bldg. 1916 Leon Guinto St., Malate, Manila, Metro Manila, Philippines
About the Employer:
- Principal/Employer: Start Medicare
- Principal/Employer Address: Germany
- POEA Registration/Accreditation No.: 10352696
- Placement Fee: This job has no placement fee.
Read also: Hiring Staff Nurse (Medical and Surgical Ward) in Germany
How to apply?
Should you wish to apply for this position, you may visit the link provided below for more information.
Source: Philippine Go