Singapore, officially the Republic of Singapore, is a sovereign island country and city-state in maritime Southeast Asia. It lies about one degree of latitude (137 kilometers or 85 miles) north of the equator, off the southern tip of the Malay Peninsula, bordering the Strait of Malacca to the west, the Singapore Strait to the south, the South China Sea to the east, and the Straits of Johor to the north.
Are you interested to work in Singapore? An opportunity is waiting for you there! If you have at least 2 years of working experience, then grab this chance because SERVICE ON LINE CORPORATION, a land-based recruitment duly licensed by the Philippine Overseas Employment Administration (POEA) and Department of Labor and Employment (DOLE) that specializes in the career placement of Filipino professionals and skilled workers for overseas employment, is currently looking for 30 pharmacy technicians. Applicants may apply on or before February 02, 2023.
Job Description: Pharmacy Technician
- Bachelor’s Degree or Diploma in relevant discipline.
- Minimum 1-year relevant working experience.
- Good English communication skills (both oral and written).
What are the qualifications?
- A minimum of 2 year(s) of working experience is required.
- Candidates must be a Prof’l License(Passed Board/Bar/Prof’l License Exam) holder.
- Candidates should have experience in a hospital.
- Ex-abroad from KSA are welcome to apply
- We accept walk-in applicants.
How much do employees get?
Monthly Salary: SGD 2,670 (Around PHP 111,207)
About the Agency:
- Agency: Service On Line Corp.
- POEA License No.: POEA-246-LB-120911-R
- Address: Room 412 & 413, 4/F, Trinity Bldg., 636 T.M. Kalaw St., Ermita Manila, Metro Manila, Philippines
About the Employer:
- Principal/Employer: WOODLAND HEALTH NATIONAL HEALTHCARE GROUP
- Principal/Employer Address: YISHUN CENTRAL SINGAPORE
- POEA Registration / Accreditation No.: 10360097
- Placement Fee: This job has no placement fee.
Interview Date: Jan 18, 2023 – Jan 19, 2023
Interview Venue: NEW COAST HOTEL MANILA / Time: 8:00a.m. / Address: 29th Floor Pedro Gil corner M.H. Del Pilar St. Malate Manila / We accept walk-in applicants on the day of the interview. Requirements to Bring (Original and 2 sets (A4) of xerox copy): Passport, Diploma,
For manpower pooling only. No fees in any form and/or purpose will be collected from the applicants. Beware of illegal recruiters and human traffickers.
Should you wish to apply for this position, click the button provided below for more information.
Source: Philippine Go