Malaysia is a Southeast Asian country occupying parts of the Malay Peninsula and the island of Borneo. It’s known for its beaches, rainforests and mix of Malay, Chinese, Indian and European cultural influences. The capital, Kuala Lumpur, is home to colonial buildings, busy shopping districts such as Bukit Bintang and skyscrapers such as the iconic, 451m-tall Petronas Twin Towers.
Are you interested to work in Malaysia? An opportunity is waiting for you there! If you have at least 2 years of working experience, then grab this chance because LUXURY & JP INTERNATIONAL CORPORATION, a land-based recruitment agency duly licensed by the Philippine Overseas Employment Administration (POEA) and Department of Labor and Employment (DOLE) that is primarily designed to help professional, skilled and non-skilled Filipino workers to fulfill their dreams, is currently looking for 10 assistant shift engineers. Applicants may apply on or before February 03, 2023.
READ ALSO: Job Opportunities for Production Engineer in Malaysia – 50 Available Vacancies
Job Description: Assistant Shift Engineer
- Knowledge of HACCP and ISO22000.
- To support the entire coffee/botonical processing plant (sections: roasting, extraction, separator and evaporator, spray dryer, packing, aroma recovery, caustic soda cleaning procedure, ingredients mixing procedure and work instructions).
- To assist in monitoring coffee/herbs processing facility equipment comprised of waste-water treatment plant, compressed air system, chilled water system, cooling water system and boiler system including of spend ground, filtration water system and, etc.
- To work with QC department on any quality issues arise and take actions to rectify immediately.
- To understand coffee/botonical production machines, equipment’s and provide training for all production operators and ensure related production operators competence on machines & equipment’s operations.
What are the qualifications?
- A minimum of 2 year(s) of working experience is required.
- Candidates must be a Bachelor’s / College Degree holder in Engineering(Electrical/Electronic) or similar fields.
- Male applicants are preferred for this role.
READ ALSO: Job Opportunities for Kitchen Crew in Malaysia – Apply now
How much do employees get?
Monthly Salary: MYR 2,200 – 4,500 (Around PHP 27,805 – 56,875)
About the Agency:
- Agency: Luxury and JP International Corporation
- POEA License No.: POEA-148-LB-0828195-R
- Address: UNIT 4, AGONCILLO TOWNHOMES II, 1627 AGONCILLO STREET, Manila, Metro Manila, Philippines
About the Employer:
- Principal/Employer: SUPER FOOD TECHNOLOGY
- Principal/Employer Address: JOHOR BAHRU
- Placement Fee: Please be reminded that as per POEA regulations, the placement fee is up to a maximum of one (1) month’s salary.
Interview Date: Jan 05, 2023 – Feb 28, 2023
Interview Venue: UNIT 4 AGONCILLO TOWNHOMES II, 1627 AGONCILLO STREET MALATE MANILA
For manpower pooling only. No fees in any form and/or purpose will be collected from the applicants. Beware of illegal recruiters and human traffickers.
READ ALSO: Job Opportunities for Food Production Leader in Malaysia – Apply now
Should you wish to apply for this position, click the button provided below for more information.
Source: Philippine Go