Are you a job seeker looking for a career that allows you to contribute to the development and progress of the Philippines?
Look no further than the Professional Regulation Commission (PRC)!
This website only shares job information and is not involved in hiring people or application processes. It’s not connected to any hiring agency, and you don’t have to pay anything to see job details or apply here. (read full)
As a government agency responsible for regulating and supervising the practice of professionals in various fields, the PRC plays a vital role in ensuring that licensed professionals meet the highest standards of competence and ethical conduct.
With 21 positions currently available, this is an excellent opportunity to join an organization committed to excellence and ethical conduct.
Whether you are interested in licensure administration, regulatory enforcement, legal services, or other aspects of the PRC’s operations, you have a role.
Surprisingly, the Professional Regulation Commission (PRC) has announced exciting job opportunities for interested individuals seeking a career in the Philippines.
Here’s a comprehensive list of the vacancies available to apply for at PRC until October 4, 2023, with their corresponding salary grades and monthly salaries.
- One (1) Construction and Maintenance General Foreman (SG11/ Php 27,000 Monthly Salary)
- One (1) Management and Audit Analyst II (SG15/ Php 36,619 Monthly Salary)
- One (1) Administrative Aide VI (Disbursing Officer I) (SG6/ Php 17,553 Monthly Salary)
- Four (4) Attorney III (SG21/ Php 63,997 Monthly Salary)
- Two (2) Administrative Assistant II (SG8/ Php 19,744 Monthly Salary)
- Three (3) Administrative Aide IV (Clerk II) (SG4/ Php 15,586 Monthly Salary)
- One (1) Administrative Assistant II (SG8/ Php 19,744 Monthly Salary)
- One (1) Senior Professional Regulations Officer (SG19/ Php 51,357 Monthly Salary)
- One (1) Professional Regulations Officer II (SG13/ Php 31,320 Monthly Salary)
- One (1) Attorney V (SG25/ Php 102,690 Monthly Salary)
- One (1) Planning Officer IV (SG22/ Php 71,511 Monthly Salary)
- One (1) Planning Officer III (SG18/ Php 46,725 Monthly Salary)
- One (1) Professional Regulations Assistant (SG8/ Php 19,744 Monthly Salary)
- One (1) Administrative Aide V (Illustrator II) (SG5/ Php 16,543 Monthly Salary)
- One (1) Computer Programmer I (SG11/ Php 27,000 Monthly Salary)
To apply for any of the vacant positions at PRC, interested and qualified applicants must submit a Letter of Intent and several documents, including a fully accomplished and notarized Personal Data Sheet (PDS), a photocopy of their Transcript of Records, NBI Clearance, and TIN.
The PDS should be accompanied by a recent passport-sized picture and a Work Experience Sheet.
Qualified applicants are advised to send their application through email to MR. TEOFILO M. SISON, JR., the Director IV, PRC Central HRMPSB, at firstname.lastname@example.org.
However, it’s important to note that applications with incomplete documents will not be entertained.
Interested job seekers should act fast, as the application submission deadline is on October 4, 2023.
Apply now and take the first step in shaping the country’s professional practice future!
Ultimately, please be reminded that this job posting is for informational purposes only, and any information contained herein belongs to its rightful owners.
You may click the “APPLY NOW!” button provided if you wish to proceed in applying. May you find the perfect opportunity that aligns with your skills, interests, and goals. BEST OF LUCK!
Professional Regulation Commission
Regional Center in Barangay Carpenter Hill, Koronadal City, South Cotabato.
(Photo courtesy of DPWH-12)
Source: Philippine Go