The Republic of Ireland occupies most of the island of Ireland, off the coast of England and Wales. Its capital, Dublin, is the birthplace of writers like Oscar Wilde, and home of Guinness beer. The 9th-century Book of Kells and other illustrated manuscripts are on show in Dublin’s Trinity College Library. Dubbed the “Emerald Isle” for its lush landscape, the country is dotted with castles like medieval Cahir Castle.
Are you interested to work in Ireland? An opportunity is waiting for you there! If you are at least a high school graduate, then grab this chance because CAVES TREASURES MANPOWER & CONSTRUCTION CORP., a professional manpower recruitment and consulting firm that was granted authorization by the Department of Labor and Employment through the Philippine Overseas Employment Administration (POEA) in 2001 to hire, process, and send Filipino workers anywhere in the world, is currently looking for 20 spray painters. Applicants may apply on or before December 17, 2022.
Job Description: Spray Painter
- Preferably with experience in commercial, auto or buses using spray gun, compressor etc.
- Finishes to buildings, rooms, or other structures, including primers and sealers.
- Responsible for applying spray paints on parts, metals, automobiles, etc., and executing associated tasks, including discussing painting project requirements with clients, preparing the job site, applying primers, removing old paint, filling holes, etc.
What are the qualifications?
- A minimum of 5 year(s) of working experience is required.
- Candidates must be at least a high school graduate.
- With valid driver’s license Non-Professional 2
- Good English Communication Skills
How much do employees get?
- Monthly Salary: EUR 2,300 – 2,500 (Around Php 136,122 – 147,958)
About the Agency:
- Agency: Caves Treasures Manpower & Construction Corp.
- POEA License No.: POEA-160-LB-081318-R
- Address: Unit 31-A, 3/F ZETA II Building #191Salcedo Street, Legaspi Village, Makati City, Metro Manila, Philippines
About the Employer:
- Principal/Employer: GS Agri
- Principal/Employer Address: Bank House, Main Street, Kilnaleck, Co. Cavan, Ireland
- POEA Registration / Accreditation No.: 10394006
- Placement Fee: This job has no placement fee.
For manpower pooling only. No fees in any form and/or purpose will be collected from the applicants. Beware of illegal recruiters and human traffickers.
Should you wish to apply for this position, click the button provided below for more information.
Source: Philippine Go