Singapore, officially the Republic of Singapore, is a sovereign island country and city-state in maritime Southeast Asia. It lies about one degree of latitude (137 kilometers or 85 miles) north of the equator, off the southern tip of the Malay Peninsula, bordering the Strait of Malacca to the west, the Singapore Strait to the south, the South China Sea to the east, and the Straits of Johor to the north.
Are you interested to work in Singapore? An opportunity is waiting for you there! If you have at least 3 years of working experience, then grab this chance because PHILORE MANPOWER CORPORATION, a land-based recruitment agency duly licensed by POEA and DOLE to recruit, process, and deploy Filipino workers abroad, is currently looking for 100 registered nurses. Applicants may apply on or before December 12, 2022.
Read also: Job Opportunities for Enrolled Nurses in Singapore
Job Description: Registered Nurse
- Cares for patients by monitoring them, administering medications and consulting with health care providers
- Recording vital signs, and reporting symptoms and changes in patient conditions.
- Assessing, implementing, planning, or evaluating patient nursing care plans by working with healthcare team members.
What are the qualifications?
- A minimum of 3 year(s) of working experience is required.
- Candidates must be a Bachelor’s/College Degree holder in Nursing or similar fields.
- Professional Regulation Commission certified will be preferred.
Read also: Job Opportunities for Community Pediatric Nurse in Ireland
How much do employees get?
- Monthly Salary: SGD 2,200 (Php 91,749)
About the Agency:
- Agency: Philore Manpower Corporation
- POEA License No.: POEA-014-LB-072621-PLe
- Address: 3RD FLOOR 1827 SAN MARCELINO ST., BRGY. 690 ZONE 75,MALATE, MANILA, Metro Manila, Philippines
About the Employer:
- Principal/Employer: Esteem Employment Agency
- Principal/Employer Address: 420 North Bridge Road, #04-37, North Bridge Centre Singapore (188727)
- POEA Registration / Accreditation No.: 10381279
- Placement Fee: Please be reminded that as per POEA regulations, the placement fee is up to a maximum of one (1) month’s salary.
For manpower pooling only. No fees in any form and/or purpose will be collected from the applicants. Beware of illegal recruiters and human traffickers.
Read also: Job Opportunities for Physical Therapy Aide in Singapore
Should you wish to apply for this position, click the button provided below for more information.
Source: Philippine Go