Guam is a U.S. island territory in Micronesia, in the Western Pacific. It’s distinguished by tropical beaches, Chamorro villages, and ancient latte-stone pillars. Guam’s WWII significance is on view at the War in the Pacific National Historical Park, whose sites include Asan Beach, a former battlefield. The island’s Spanish colonial heritage is evident in Fort Nuestra Señora de la Soledad, atop a bluff in Umatac.
Are you interested to work in Guam? An opportunity is waiting for you there! If you have at least 3 years of working experience, then grab this chance because GULF ASIA INTERNATIONAL CORPORATION, a private recruitment agency duly licensed by the POEA that caters to the overseas market particularly on construction or operation and maintenance/engineering services, is currently looking for 10 electricians. Applicants may apply on or before December 10, 2022.
Job Description: Electrician
- Installing, repairing, and maintaining electrical components of industrial equipment.
- Knowledge of electrical systems, hand tools, and industrial equipment.
- Ability to read schematics, blueprints, and other technical documents.
What are the qualifications?
- A minimum of 3 year(s) of working experience is required.
- No minimum educational attainment is required for this position.
- Working as a team member or alone to complete projects.
How much do employees get?
- Hourly Salary: USD 18.52 (Php 1,063)
About the Agency:
- Agency: Gulf Asia International Corporation (GAIC)
- POEA License No.: POEA-083-LB-080614-R
- Address: G/F Topy Bldg. I & 3/F Topy\’s Place #3 Economia St. Bagumbayan, Quezon City, Metro Manila, Philippines
About the Employer:
- Principal/Employer: Guam Advance Enterprises, Inc.
- Principal/Employer Address: Guam, USA
- POEA Registration / Accreditation No.: 10394109
- Placement Fee: This job has no placement fee.
For manpower pooling only. No fees in any form and/or purpose will be collected from the applicants. Beware of illegal recruiters and human traffickers.
Should you wish to apply for this position, click the button provided below for more information.
Source: Philippine Go