The Bureau of Internal Revenue (Filipino: Kawanihan ng Rentas Internas, or BIR) is an agency of the Department of Finance. BIR collects more than half of the total revenues of the government. Caesar Dulay is the current Commissioner of BIR.
The Bureau of Internal Revenue is mandated by law to assess and collect all national internal revenue taxes, fees, and charges, and to enforce all forfeitures, penalties, and fines connected therewith, including the execution of judgments in all cases decided in its favor by the Court of Tax Appeals and the ordinary courts (Sec. 2 of the National Internal Revenue Code of 1997).
Do you have what it takes to become part of the BIR Family? Are you what the BIR is looking for? If you are willing to get a job at the Bureau of Internal Revenue, apply now! Below is/are the hyperlinked headline which you can access the available job vacancy:
READ MORE: BIR has opportunities available to apply (Application Deadline: December 15, 2022)
Interested and qualified applicants should signify their interest in writing. Attach the following documents to the application letter and send to the address provided on the given hyperlinked above.
- 3 sets of PERSONAL DATA SHEET (2017 Revised Edition) with CSC-required passport size picture and thumbmark
- 3 copies of accomplished Statement of Relatives form (can be downloaded at the website www.bir.gov.ph – vacant positions)
- 1 Certified True Copy and 2 photocopies of Diploma
- 1 Certified True Copy and 2 photocopies of Transcript of Records
- 2 Authenticated Copies and 1 photocopy of Certificate of Civil Service Eligibility (if Civil Service eligible)
- For RA 1080 Eligible (CPAs and/or other board passers only):
- 2 Authenticated copies and 1 photocopy of Board Rating
- 3 photocopies of valid PRC ID
- For BAR Passers only:
- 3 photocopies of Certificate of BAR Membership
- 3 photocopies of BAR Rating
- For Re-employment:
- 1 Original copy of valid Ombudsman Clearance
- 3 photocopies of District/Regional/National Office Clearance (whichever is applicable)
- 3 copies of accomplished Reference Release Waiver form (can be downloaded at the website: www.bir.gov.ph – Vacant Positions)
Do you wish to learn more about the application process at BIR? Click the button provided below for further information.
Source: Philippine Go