The Department of Trade and Industry (Filipino: Kagawaran ng Kalakalan at Industriya, abbreviated as DTI) is the executive department of the Philippine government tasked as the main economic catalyst that enables innovative, competitive, job generating, inclusive business, and empowers consumers. It acts as a catalyst for intensified private sector activity in order to accelerate and sustain economic growth through comprehensive industrial growth strategy, progressive and socially responsible trade liberalization and deregulation programs and policymaking designed for the expansion and diversification of Philippine trade – both domestic and foreign.
“The DTI is an Equal Employment Opportunity Principle (EEOP) advocate. It encourage and welcome qualified applicants regardless of disability, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, age, religion, and ethnicity” (2017 ORAOHRA, as amended and RA 10524).
To get a job at DTI, you must know first the qualification standards if you meet the required skills and experience.
Additionally, those interested applicants are required to submit one (1) set of the following documents, for every position applied for:
- Application Letter addressed to:
HUMAN RESOURCE AND ADMINISTRATIVE SERVICE (HRAS)
4/F Trade and Industry Bldg., 361 Sen. Gil Puyat Ave., Makati City
- Fully accomplished Personal Data Sheet (PDS) with recent passport-sized picture (CS Form No. 212, Revised 2017)
- Comprehensive Resumé
- Copy of Transcript of Records and Diploma (Bachelor’s and/or Master’s Degree)
- Copy of Certificate of Career Service Professional Eligibility / PD 907 / RA 1080 (copy of Bar Rating)
- Copy of Training Certificates or Mandatory Continuing Learning Education
- Performance Appraisal for the last rating period, if government employee
- Copy of Service Records, if government employee
Do you wish to learn more about how to be employed at the Department of Trade and Industry? Click the button provided below for further information.
Source: Philippine Go