Hungary is a landlocked country in Central Europe. Its capital, Budapest, is bisected by the Danube River. Its cityscape is studded with architectural landmarks from Buda’s medieval Castle Hill and grand neoclassical buildings along Pest’s Andrássy Avenue to the 19th-century Chain Bridge. Turkish and Roman influence on Hungarian culture includes the popularity of mineral spas, including at thermal Lake Hévíz.
Are you interested to work in Hungary? An opportunity is waiting for you there! If you have at least 2 years of working experience, then grab this chance because MAGSAYSAY GLOBAL SERVICES, INC., a recruitment and talent acquisition manpower agency that is committed to delivering end-to-end recruitment and search solutions, is currently looking for 20 SMT Inspectors. Applicants may apply on or before November 27, 2022.
Job Description: SMT Inspector
- In-process / Final Inspection of pin though-hole, surface mount, board and Box level assemblies using microscope or other inspection tools and equipment
- Demonstrating a high level of inspection skill with a broad knowledge of solder joints and ensuring that IPC criteria has been met according to IPC-A-610 standard
- Assure that products are inspected following instructions provided by Inspectors leader and Quality engineers. Sampling and inspection plans will be followed as defined and documented.
- Inspection of Reworked pin through-hole and surface mount assemblies including fine pitch components and ensuring that IPC criteria has been met according to IPC 7711/7721 standard
- Work in accordance with the IPC standard and the relevant work instructions
- Analysis, detection and visual inspection of false circuit
- Failure analysis and qualification of units dropped out at the specified stations
- Perform the necessary transfers in the MES system, record results
- Failure definition based on the failure catalog / MES database
- Immediate feedback of the failure to the manufacturing process
- Keep number of units awaiting analysis low and ensure their identification at the designated storage places
- Return of units rated as passed to the production according to the instructions
- Continuous inventory of the parts in the analysis laboratory
- Support of Jidoka processes in Electronic Automotive company
- Perform repairs detected during analysis according to instructions
What are the qualifications?
- A minimum of 2 year(s) of working experience is required.
- No minimum educational attainment is required for this position.
- PC knowledge: MS Office, SAP, basic MES knowledge
- Minimum 2-year electronic assembly, ideally with SMT and thru-hole
- Good communication skills, both orally and written, at all levels of an organization
- Previous inspection experience is an asset
- Strong background in IPC-A-610 (Acceptability of Electronics Assembly) is desired
- Working knowledge of J-STD-001 (Requirements for Soldered Electrical and Electronic Assemblies) is desired
- Strong problem solving and communication skills
- Colour identification is a requirement for this role
- No placement fee and processing fee
How much do employees get?
Monthly Salary: HUF 373,000 (Php 54,473)
About the Agency:
- Agency: Magsaysay Global Services, Inc.
- POEA License No.: POEA-070-LB-022818-R
- Address: 7th Flr. Times Plaza Bldg., United Nations Ave. Corner Taft Ave., Ermita, Manila, Metro Manila, Philippines
About the Employer:
- Principal/Employer: CONTINENTAL AUTOMOTIVE HUNGARY KFT
- Principal/Employer Address: HUNGARY
- POEA Registration / Accreditation No.: 10371110
- Placement Fee: Please be reminded that as per POEA regulations, the placement fee is up to a maximum of one (1) month’s salary.
- Interview Date: Oct 29, 2022 – Dec 22, 2022
- Interview Venue: G/F Suite 1-A, G.E. Antonino Building Bocobo corner TM Kalaw Streets Ermita, Manila, 1000 Philippines
For manpower pooling only. No fees in any form and/or purpose will be collected from the applicants. Beware of illegal recruiters and human traffickers.
Read also: Job Opportunities for SMT Operator in Hungry
Should you wish to apply for this position, click the button provided below for more information.
Source: Philippine Go