The Republic of Ireland occupies most of the island of Ireland, off the coast of England and Wales. Its capital, Dublin, is the birthplace of writers like Oscar Wilde, and home of Guinness beer. The 9th-century Book of Kells and other illustrated manuscripts are on show in Dublin’s Trinity College Library. Dubbed the “Emerald Isle” for its lush landscape, the country is dotted with castles like medieval Cahir Castle.
Are you interested to work in Ireland? An opportunity is waiting for you there! If you are at least a high school graduate, then grab this chance because CAVES TREASURES MANPOWER & CONSTRUCTION CORP., a professional manpower recruitment and consulting firm that was granted authorization by the Department of Labor and Employment through the Philippine Overseas Employment Administration (POEA) in 2001 to hire, process, and send Filipino workers anywhere in the world, is currently looking for 20 joinery carpenters. Applicants may apply on or before December 17, 2022.
Read also: Job opportunities for General Cleaner in Saudi Arabia
Job Description: Joinery Carpenter
- Can do construction of Timber frame modular housing & timber floor sections.
- Can do Framing Wall Sections, Plaster boarding, roofing & cladding.
- Can do fitting & fabricate of PVC Windows & doors & Insulation Fittings both wood & metal.
What are the qualifications?
- A minimum of 5 year(s) of working experience is required.
- Candidates must be at least a high school graduate.
- Good English communication Skills
- With valid driver’s license Non-Professional Code 2 or B
Read also: Job Opportunities for Household Worker in Singapore
How much do employees get?
- Monthly Salary: EUR 2,300 – 2,500 (Around Php 136,122 – 147,958)
About the Agency:
- Agency: Caves Treasures Manpower & Construction Corp.
- POEA License No.: POEA-160-LB-081318-R
- Address: Unit 31-A, 3/F ZETA II Building #191Salcedo Street, Legaspi Village, Makati City, Metro Manila, Philippines
About the Employer:
- Principal/Employer: GS Agri
- Principal/Employer Address: Charlestown, Co. Mayo, Ireland
- POEA Registration / Accreditation No.: 10394006
- Placement Fee: This job has no placement fee.
For manpower pooling only. No fees in any form and/or purpose will be collected from the applicants. Beware of illegal recruiters and human traffickers.
Read also: Job Opportunities for Spray Painter in Ireland – Apply now
Should you wish to apply for this position, click the button provided below for more information.
Source: Philippine Go