Ireland, also known as the Republic of Ireland (Poblacht na hÉireann), is a country in north-western Europe consisting of 26 of the 32 counties of the island of Ireland. Additionally, Ireland has one of the highest living standards in all of Europe, and a significant number of multinational corporations have their European headquarters there thanks to the country’s favorable tax environment and well-connected location, creating a wealth of opportunities.
Are you interested to work in Ireland? An opportunity is waiting for you there! If you have at least 2 years working experience, then grab this chance because CHESHAM RECRUITMENT INC., a land based recruitment agency duly licensed operates to the highest international standards, is currently looking for 100 dietitians. Since there is no specified deadline, applications will be accepted until the position is filled.
Read also: Hiring Social Worker in Ireland
Job Description: Dietitian
- Ensure that professional standards are maintained in accordance with the requirements as set out by CORU.
- Identify nutritional problems through individual assessment of nutritional status and estimation of requirements.
- Can be based anywhere in Ireland.
What are the qualifications?
- A minimum of 2 year(s) of working experience is required.
- Candidates must be a Prof’l License(Passed Board/Bar/Prof’l License Exam) holder.
- APPLICANTS MUST READ THE DETAILED ADVERTISEMENT ON CHESHAM’S WEBSITE BEFORE APPLYING: www.cheshamrecruitment.com.ph
Read also: Hiring Private Nurse in Qatar
How much is the salary per year?
Annual Salary: EUR 41,158 – 53,532 (Around Php 2,356,518 – 3,064,996)
About the Agency:
- Agency: Chesham Recruitment Inc.
- POEA License No.: POEA-006-LB-011121-R
- Address: Suite 219, The Pensinula Court, Makati Avenue, Corner Paseo De Roxas, Makati City 1226, Metro Manila, Philippines
About the Employer:
- Principal/Employer: CPL HEALTHCARE/BEAUMONT HOSPITAL,DUBLIN
- Principal/Employer Address: 8-34, PERCY PLACE, DUBLIN 4
- POEA Registration/Accreditation No.: 10274487
- Placement Fee: This job has no placement fee.
Read also: Hiring 50 Staff Nurses in Ireland
How to apply?
Should you wish to apply for this position, you may visit the link provided below for more information.
Source: Philippine Go
1 thought on “Ireland has 100 vacancies for Dietitian: Apply Now!”
nice article thanks for sharing information