Ireland, also known as the Republic of Ireland (Poblacht na hÉireann), is a country in north-western Europe consisting of 26 of the 32 counties of the island of Ireland. Additionally, Ireland has one of the highest living standards in all of Europe, and a significant number of multinational corporations have their European headquarters there thanks to the country’s favorable tax environment and well-connected location, creating a wealth of opportunities.
Are you interested to work in Ireland? An opportunity is waiting for you there! If you have at least 2 years working experience, then grab this chance because CHESHAM RECRUITMENT INC., a land based recruitment agency duly licensed operates to the highest international standards, is currently looking for 100 social workers. Since there is no specified deadline, applications will be accepted until the position is filled.
Read also: Hiring 200 Staff Nurses in Ireland
Job Description: Social Worker
- Identify service users’ individual and collective needs in partnership with them and co-create early interventions and/or social action strategies to meet those needs
- Can be based anywhere in Ireland.
- BEFORE APPLYING, APPLICANTS MUST READ THE DETAILED JOB DESCRIPTION ON CHESHAM’S WEBSITE – www.cheshamrecruitment.com.ph
What are the qualifications?
- A minimum of 2 year(s) of working experience is required.
- Candidates must be a Prof’l License(Passed Board/Bar/Prof’l License Exam) holder.
- Must possess CORU registration or be working towards this.
Read also: Hiring 50 Staff Nurses in Ireland
How much is the salary per year?
Annual Salary: EUR 42,157 – 60,724 (Around Php 2,413,716 – 3,476,777)
About the Agency:
- Agency: Chesham Recruitment Inc.
- POEA License No.: POEA-006-LB-011121-R
- Address: Suite 219, The Pensinula Court, Makati Avenue, Corner Paseo De Roxas, Makati City 1226, Metro Manila, Philippines
About the Employer:
- Principal/Employer: CPL HEALTHCARE/BEAUMONT HOSPITAL,DUBLIN
- Principal/Employer Address: 8-34, PERCY PLACE, DUBLIN 4
- POEA Registration/Accreditation No.: 10274487
- Placement Fee: This job has no placement fee.
Read also: Hiring Dietitian in Ireland
How to apply?
Should you wish to apply for this position, you may visit the link provided below for more information.
Source: Philippine Go
6 thoughts on “Ireland Is Hiring 100 Social Workers: Apply Now!”
Iam a registered social worker and currently regular government employee here in Philippine Charity Sweepstakes Office under office of the President
How I can apply as social worker in Ireland
Good day.. How to apply? I’m registered Social worker, presently, working in government here in Philippines
No age limit
Please help me to apply. I just passed the board exam of social worker last September 2022.
I am a registered social worker and presently employed at LGU for 22 years. Kindly updates on how to apply for social worker in ireland. Looking for a greener pasture for the sake of the children.