Japan is an island country in East Asia. It is situated in the northwest Pacific Ocean, and is bordered on the west by the Sea of Japan, while extending from the Sea of Okhotsk in the north toward the East China Sea, Philippine Sea, and Taiwan in the south.
Are you interested to work in Japan? An opportunity is waiting for you there! If you have at least 3 years of working experience, then grab this chance because UNIPLAN OVERSEAS EMPLOYMENT INC., a licensed recruitment company that is one of the Philippines’ most experienced and best providers of staffing services worldwide, is currently looking for 10 interpreters/sales coordinators. Applicants may apply on or before October 06, 2022.
Job Description: Interpreter/Sales Coordinator
- Interpret with foreign customers
- Act as English speaking sales coordinator for foreign customers
- Interpret inquiries of foreign customers from English or Japanese
- Advanced sales and customer service skills
- Able to work with other department heads to develop effective marketing strategies
What are the qualifications?
- A minimum of 3 year(s) of working experience is required.
- Candidates must be a Bachelor’s/College Degree holder in Sales & Marketing or similar fields.
- At least N3 Japanese Language Passer
Read also: Hiring Care Worker in Japan
How much do employees get?
Salary per hour: JPY 200.00 – 250.00 (Around Php 81.38- 101.71)
About the Agency:
- Agency: Uniplan Overseas Employment Inc.
- POEA License No.: POEA-217-LB-120619-R
- Address: G/F & 2/F No. 302 J.P Rizal St., Quezon City, Metro Manila, Philippines
About the Employer:
- Principal/Employer: Flair Co. LTD.
- Principal/Employer Address: 10-1 Nishikusabuka-cho, Aoi-ku, Shizuoka City, Shizuoka Prefecture, Japan 420-0866
- POEA Registration / Accreditation No.: 10380239
- Placement Fee: This job has no placement fee.
Read also: Hiring Software Engineer in Japan
Should you wish to apply for this position, you may visit the button provided below for more information.
Source: Philippine Go