Japan is an island country in East Asia. It is situated in the northwest Pacific Ocean and is bordered on the west by the Sea of Japan, while extending from the Sea of Okhotsk in the north toward the East China Sea, Philippine Sea, and Taiwan in the south.
Are you interested to work in Japan? An opportunity is waiting for you there! If you have at least 3 years of working experience, then grab this chance because UNITED GLOBAL MANPOWER RESOURCES, INC., one of the leading recruitment agencies in the Philippines and has been at the forefront of international recruitment both local and abroad for a decade, is currently looking for 25 care workers. Applicants may apply on or before January 26, 2023.
Job Description: Care Worker
- Taking care of older person and assist their medical needs
- Assist with basic need, bathing, grooming and toileting
- Emotional support, giving meals
- Transfer assistance from bed to wheelchair
What are the qualifications?
- A minimum of 3 year(s) of working experience is required.
- Candidates must be a Vocational Diploma / Short Course Certificate holder in Nursing or similar fields.
- Vocational graduate of Caregiving NCII
- Must have N4 level of Japanese Language Proficiency
- Have passed the Japanese style caregiver JLPT
- Ex-TITP 3years caregiver is an advantage
- N4 level of Japanese Language Proficiency
How much do employees get?
Monthly Salary: JYP 189,700 (Around PHP 78,728)
About the Agency:
- Agency: United Global Manpower Resource, Inc.
- POEA License No.: 041-LB-022312-TP
- Address: 2nd/F 2110 F&C Bldg. Sen. Gil Puyat Avenue Cor. P. Burgos St., Pasay City, Metro Manila, Philippines
About the Employer:
- Principal/Employer: Social Welfare Corporation Meishikai
- Principal/Employer Address: Tokyo, Japan
- POEA Registration / Accreditation No.: 10386307
- Placement Fee: Please be reminded that as per POEA regulations, the placement fee is up to a maximum of one (1) month’s salary.
For manpower pooling only. No fees in any form and/or purpose will be collected from the applicants. Beware of illegal recruiters and human traffickers.
Should you wish to apply for this position, click the button provided below for more information.
Source: Philippine Go