Japan is an island country in East Asia. It is situated in the northwest Pacific Ocean and is bordered on the west by the Sea of Japan, while extending from the Sea of Okhotsk in the north toward the East China Sea, Philippine Sea, and Taiwan in the south.
Are you interested to work in Japan? An opportunity is waiting for you there! If you have at least 3 years of working experience, then grab this chance because UNIPLAN OVERSEAS EMPLOYMENT INC., a licensed recruitment company that is one of the Philippines’ most experienced and best providers of staffing services worldwide, is currently looking for 30 care workers. Applicants may apply on or before January 17, 2023.
Read also: Hiring Quality Assurance Engineer (Software) in Japan
Job Description: Care Worker
- They are seeking an attentive and trustworthy caregiver to join our staff in providing excellent care to our clients.
- The caregiver will plan and follow a daily care schedule with clients, modify care plans as prescribed by medical professionals, and report on any new conditions or needs that may arise.
- To succeed as a caregiver you should be patient, empathetic, and have strong people skills. You should be observant and committed to making your client feel safe and comfortable.
- Assisting with personal care, which may include bathroom functions, bathing, grooming, dressing, and eating.
- Following a prescribed healthcare plan, which may include assisting with exercise and administering medication.
- Monitoring and reporting changes in health, behavior, and needs.
What are the qualifications?
- A minimum of 3 year(s) of working experience is required.
- Candidates must be a Bachelor’s/College Degree holder in Nursing or similar fields.
- With pro-metric exam caregiver and at least N4
Read also: Job Opportunities for SNB Passer Staff Nurse in Singapore
How much do employees get?
Monthly Salary: JPY 200,400.00 (Around Php 81,076)
About the Agency:
- Agency: Uniplan Overseas Employment Inc.
- POEA License No.: POEA-217-LB-120619-R
- Address: G/F & 2/F No. 302 J.P Rizal St., Quezon City, Metro Manila, Philippines
About the Employer:
- Principal/Employer: SOCIAL WELFARE CORP
- Principal/Employer Address: 50
- POEA Registration / Accreditation No.: 1039583412326
- Placement Fee: This job has no placement fee.
Read also: Hiring Registered Nurse (RN) in USA
Should you wish to apply for this position, you may visit the button provided below for more information.
Source: Philippine Go
2 thoughts on “Japan is in need of 30 Care Workers | Submit Your Resume Now!”
How to apply an careworker
I am bachelor/degree holder I have an experience for 3years as a medical Responder/Emergency medical Service and I have those qualifications about the given details on your Job Description