Japan is an island country in East Asia. It is situated in the northwest Pacific Ocean, and is bordered on the west by the Sea of Japan, while extending from the Sea of Okhotsk in the north toward the East China Sea, Philippine Sea, and Taiwan in the south.
Are you interested to work in Japan? An opportunity is waiting for you there! If you have at least 2 years of working experience, then grab this chance because UNIPLAN OVERSEAS EMPLOYMENT INC., a licensed recruitment company that is one of the Philippines’ most experienced and best providers of staffing services worldwide, is currently looking for 60 software engineers. Applicants may apply on or before October 14, 2022.
Job Description: Software Engineer
- Focus on applying the principles of engineering and software development.
- Their role analyzing and modifying existing software as well as designing, constructing and testing applications that meets up user needs.
- Software engineers apply principles and techniques of engineering, math and computer science to the design.
- Perform maintenance and software integrations for existing systems.
What are the qualifications?
- A minimum of 2 year(s) of working experience is required.
- Candidates must be a Bachelor’s/College Degree holder in Computer Science/Information technology; Engineering (Industrial) or similar fields.
- Preferably Computer Science/Information Technology/ Computer Engineering Graduate
How much is the salary per month?
Monthly Salary: JPY 265,200.00 (Around Php 107,731.68)
About the Agency:
- Agency: Uniplan Overseas Employment Inc.
- POEA License No.: POEA-217-LB-120619-R
- Address: G/F & 2/F No. 302 J.P Rizal St., Quezon City, Metro Manila, Philippines
About the Employer:
- Principal/Employer: I-BRIDGE, INC.
- Principal/Employer Address: 9F SHINYOKOHAMA KANEKO BLDG., 2-3-9 SHINYOKOHAMA, KOHOKU-KU, YOKOHAMASHI, KANAGAWA, JAPAN
- POEA Registration / Accreditation No.: 10408349
- Placement Fee: This job has no placement fee.
Read also: Hiring Registered Nurse (RN) in USA
Should you wish to apply for this position, you may visit the button provided below for more information.
Source: Philippine Go