Mental health is an issue that affects us all, directly or indirectly.
With the COVID-19 pandemic exacerbating existing mental health challenges, prioritizing mental health care is more important than ever.
The National Center for Mental Health (NCMH) in the Philippines is at the forefront of providing high-quality mental health care services to the population.
With vacancies currently available, the NCMH seeks dedicated mental health professionals and support staff to join its team.
Whether you’re a psychiatrist, psychologist, nurse, social worker, or occupational therapist, the NCMH offers a range of career opportunities to help positively impact the mental health of individuals and communities.
By applying to work at the NCMH, you will be part of a team that is committed to promoting mental health awareness, reducing stigma, and providing individualized care and treatment to those in need.
Specifically, the National Center for Mental Health (NCMH) is seeking qualified applicants to fill 119 vacant positions within the organization.
Here’s a comprehensive list of the vacancies available to apply for at NCMH until March 3, 2023, with their corresponding salary grades.
- Four (4) Medical Specialist III (Part-time) (Salary Grade 24)
- One (1) Medical Specialist II (Salary Grade 23)
- Fifteen (15) Medical Officer IV (Salary Grade 23)
- Sixty Five (65) Medical Officer III (Salary Grade 21)
- One (1) Chaplain (Salary Grade 16)
- One (1) Dentist III (Salary Grade 20)
- One (1) Dentist I (Salary Grade 14)
- Four (4) Medical Laboratory Technician III (Salary Grade 10)
- Two (2) Medical Laboratory Technician II (Salary Grade 8)
- Four (4) Occupational Therapist I (Salary Grade 11)
- Four (4) Psychologist II (Salary Grade 15)
- One (1) Social Welfare Officer I (Salary Grade 11)
- One (1) Administrative Officer V (Salary Grade 18)
- Four (4) Administrative Aide IV (Clerk II) (Salary Grade 4)
- Four (4) Administrative Aide III (Utility Worker II)(Salary Grade 3)
- Five (5) Medical Equipment Technician I (Salary Grade 6)
- One (1) Supervising Administrative Officer (Salary Grade 22)
- One (1) Accountant I (Salary Grade 12)
The job requirements and qualifications vary, but most require relevant education, work experience, training, and eligibility based on specific laws and regulations.
The positions offer competitive salaries and benefits, and the work environment provides opportunities to serve and support mental health patients and their families.
Interested and qualified candidates must submit comprehensive documents to the HRMO by March 3, 2023.
The application must include an application letter addressed to the Medical Center Chief II, a resume or CV that outlines the applicant’s duties and responsibilities, a Personal Data Sheet (CS Form No. 212, Revised 2017), an autobiography, and duly authenticated certificates of Civil Service Eligibility or PRC License, and RA 1080 (PRC Board Rating, if applicable).
Additionally, applicants must provide photocopies of their academic diplomas and transcripts, residency, fellowship, or diplomate certificates (if applicable), certificates of employment, and training certificates taken in the last five years.
Furthermore, they must submit a photocopy of their PSA Birth Certificate, valid NBI clearance, certified true copy of performance rating/ IPCR for the last two rating periods (for gov’t. employees), and COVID-19 Vaccination Card and/or Booster Card.
The medical center will only process applications from candidates who submit complete requirements within the deadline.
Don’t miss out on this opportunity to join the NCMH team and make a difference in the lives of others!
Ultimately, please be reminded that this job posting is for informational purposes only, and any information contained herein belongs to its rightful owners.
You may click the “APPLY NOW!” button provided if you wish to proceed in applying. May you find the perfect opportunity that aligns with your skills, interests, and goals. BEST OF LUCK!
Source: Philippine Go