Do you want to be a part of an organization that plays a vital role in regulating and facilitating the movement of goods in and out of the Philippines, collecting revenue, and enforcing customs laws?
Look no further than the Bureau of Customs (BOC)!
BOC is a government agency responsible for monitoring the entry and exit of goods from Philippine ports, preventing the entry of illegal goods into the country, and promoting trade and economic development.
With its innovative reforms and commitment to excellence, BOC is a respected and trusted institution in the Philippines and a model for customs agencies worldwide.
This is your chance to positively impact your community while pursuing your passion for promoting trade and economic development in the Philippines.
Surprisingly, the Bureau of Customs (BOC) offers 110 vacant positions for individuals interested in working for a dynamic and exciting organization committed to promoting trade and economic development in the country.
Here’s a comprehensive list of the vacancies available to apply for at the BOC until June 30, 2023, with their corresponding salary grades and monthly salaries.
- One (1) Administrative Aide II (SG2/ Php 13,819 Monthly Salary)
- Three (3) Administrative Aide IV (SG4/ Php 15,586 Monthly Salary)
- Five (5) Intelligence Agent I (SG8/ Php 19,744 Monthly Salary)
- Eleven (11) Special Event (SG8/ Php 19,744 Monthly Salary)
- Two (2) Administrative Officer I (SG10/ Php 23,176 Monthly Salary)
- One (1) Intelligence Agent II (SG10/ Php 23,176 Monthly Salary)
- Eleven (11) Special Agent II (SG10/ Php 23,176 Monthly Salary)
- One (1) Administrative Officer II (SG11/ Php 27,000 Monthly Salary)
- Six (6) Intelligence Officer I (SG11/ Php 27,000 Monthly Salary)
- Two (2) Intelligence Officer II (SG15/ Php 36,619 Monthly Salary)
- One (1) Special Investigator II (SG15/ Php 36,619 Monthly Salary)
- One (1) Executive Assistant II (SG17/ Php 43,030 Monthly Salary)
- One (1) Attorney II (SG18/ Php 46,725 Monthly Salary)
- One (1) Attorney III (SG21/ Pjp 63,997 Monthly Salary)
- One (1) Intelligence Officer IV (SG22/ Php 71,511 Monthly Salary)
- Two (2) Attorney IV (SG23/ Php 80,003 Monthly Salary)
- One (1) Attorney V (SG25/ Php 102,690 Monthly Salary)
- One (1) Administrative Aide I (SG1/ Php 13,000 Monthly Salary)
- Three (3) Seaman (SG3/ Php 14,678 Monthly Salary)
- One (1) Administrative Aide IV (SG4/ Php 15,586 Monthly Salary)
- One (1) Marine Engineman I (SG4/ Php 15,586 Monthly Salary)
- One (1) Quartermaster (SG4/ Php 15,586 Monthly Salary)
- One (1) Electronics and Communications Equipment Technician I (SG6/ Php 17,553 Monthly Salary)
- Forty-seven (47) Special Agent I (SG8/ Php 19,744 Monthly Salary)
- Three (3) Special Police Captain (SG13/ Php 31,320 Monthly Salary)
- One (1) Communications Equipment Operator V (SG13/ Php 31,320 Monthly Salary)
The list provided includes a range of positions with corresponding monthly salary levels. The positions vary from Administrative Aide I at Salary Grade 1 with a monthly salary of Php 13,000, to Attorney V at Salary Grade 25 with a monthly salary of Php 102,690.
Interested applicants can check the attached PDF document for more information on the Plantilla Item Number per position and Place of Assignment.
The Bureau of Customs is committed to promoting diversity and inclusivity in its hiring process. They encourage all qualified applicants, including persons with disabilities (PWD) and members of indigenous communities, regardless of sexual orientation and gender identity, to apply for their vacant positions.
To apply, interested candidates must submit their application requirements through the BOC Online Application Portal (https://iams.customs.gov.ph:25103/Login) before the deadline.
Applicants can only apply for one position per publication, and incomplete applications will not be entertained.
The required documents include a fully accomplished Personal Data Sheet with a recent passport-sized photo, a performance rating for government employees, authenticated and valid professional license/certificate of registration/report of rating for positions that involve the practice of the profession, and a transcript of records certified by the school registrar or the applicant.
The BOC values efficiency; therefore, they will only process the first application submitted by an applicant in case of multiple submissions.
They have also eliminated the need for hard copies of application documents. The closing date for the current publication is June 30, 2023.
For any questions or clarifications, interested applicants may contact the BOC Human Resource Management Division at email@example.com or 0927 025 0874.
Apply now and take the first step towards an exciting new career with the Bureau of Customs!
Ultimately, please be reminded that this job posting is for informational purposes only, and any information contained herein belongs to its rightful owners.
You may click the “APPLY NOW!” button provided if you wish to proceed in applying. May you find the perfect opportunity that aligns with your skills, interests, and goals. BEST OF LUCK!
Source: Philippine Go